20

They reached his penthouse, it is really gigantic and it is huuuge for one person. They entered in the house.

"Your room is first in left" Aryan informed looking at Sarah who was busy admiring the interior.

Sarah looked towards Aryan, he was untying his tie after taking off his suite. He looked tired and extremely handsome. Aryan was looking at Sarah and seeing the admiration for him in her brown misty eyes, he felt that all those workouts are really fruitful indeed. They looked at eachother for a while, when Sarah walked towards Aryan, stood in front of him, just a foot away looking intently at Aryan.

Then she started to touch his face, she roamed her fingers from his eyebrows to his jaws then lastly to his lips. Aryan just stood there shocked by her action, he just kept looking at her intently.

"You are really really handsome, you know looking at you, it reminds of the unfair treatment of god. You should be really grateful for your life." Sarah said caressing his lips then taking back her hands still looking in his bluish grey eyes.

"Thanks for the room by the way, dude." Then Sarah took her bag and went to the room hurriedly closing the door behind her.

After some seconds Aryan realised what happened and he became furious knowing that she was playing with him.

"You are definitely dead if I caught you next time. Humph" Then he walked away to his room stomping his foot. If Abhay was to see his brother acting like this, he would definitely get a heart attack.

The interiors are perfect for Sarah making her relaxed. She took at least an hour bathing, then she changed into comfortable paijama. Falling onto bed she stared at the ceiling for sometime. Then she walked to balcony and relaxed her hands on the railing. She stared in the night sky, the beauty and peacefulness of the night sky brings some relaxation in her heart.

Life is really unpredictable, the night when she lost her everything she never thought she would be able to marry someone and even to the most eligible bachelor of the country, she is sure once Aryan know about what happened to her, he will also start detesting her. "I should never let anyone know about the secret, I will also maintain my friendship with Aryan, nothing more. Remember Sarah you can never fall in love otherwise it will hurt you as well as the person who will love you. Remember never."

she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths then went in. The bed is comfortable but her heart is not, with a sigh she took some sleeping pills and soon sleep overcome her.

_
_
_

After coming into his room, Aryan directly went to take a bath. He came out wrapping a towel around his waist, then he walked into his closest and changed into a loose white t shirt and shorts.

Falling into his bed he stared at the ceiling thinking about certain someone, "she is really amazing, her daring personality, childish remarks, and specially when she looks like my kitty, all these things makes me to be childish as well. I think maa was right, this is not too bad, specially not when she is my wife.... She is soooooo desirable" Then soon sleep took over him with a smile on his face.

Sarah felt like someone is banging her head like really hard.

When she woke up the entire penthouse booming with loud music. "What the... What is this?" She clenched her teeth,

"This jerk!"

"Aryan Singhania!" she shouted and walked down the stairs to the source.

There Aryan was working out with music really loud.

Sarah walked fast to the speaker and switched it off.

"What the hell!" Aryan snapped as soon as music stopped.

"Have you gone mad, for god's sake it is five in the morning Aryan!" Sarah screamed in frustration.

"You are the crazy one here, and why the hell did you turn off the music." Aryan walked to Sarah.

"You, arrogant jerk you disturbed my sleep in the midnight ." Sarah said while poking his chest with her index finger. "Hmm, it is tough."

"I never do that my kitty." Aryan smirked as he saw her annoyed. "I am gonna annoy you more as a payback for yesterday for badmouthing me,humph"

"Shut up, Aryan. you are giving me a headache" Sarah said rubbing her head with her fingers.

"Do you have a habit of waking up in the afternoon?" He asked with a sly smile. Aryan looked satisfied while irritating her.

"I love listening to music when I work out , if you can't stand it then plug your ears with cotton balls." Aryan said then ignoring her, he turned on the music.

And this time he really pissed her off, like really. She needs to take at least eight hours of sleep after taking pills otherwise she would suffer a killing headache.

"If you don't want me to turn your speakers into pieces, you better stop it Aryan." Then Sarah walked to the speaker trying to spoil it.

"You do know that you are in my home, right?" His question irritated her but she didn't said anything.

It is his home and there is no obligation to hear her.

Sarah was extremely pissed.

"Screw your speakers and your freaking home." Sarah screamed at top of her lungs and walked out of the gym. Her headache is killing her.

She can hear his laugh, he is enjoying this. Sarah made some calculation in her head and then decided to punish him well.

The devil in her smirk. And officially the prank war starts. "He likes to annoy me, then I will also accept this challenge Mr. Aryan Singhania, you better be prepared for the consequences. Hahaha"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Please comment guys, it really means a lot to me, your opinions and views...
Thanks 🙏