26

Sarah's POV

After waking up i found the couch empty, it means he already woke up.

After showering i got down.

I saw Pooja and Luksh bickering.

"What are you guys doing early in the morning!. Let me have some peace. Get out you guys." I heard someone's bickering.

"Morning my kitty", Aryan patted my head giving me a hot and steamy coffee. He looks really handsome in his shorts and t shirt. "I wonder whether he is this good to his each and every friend."

He already knows my habits. He knows that i will search for coffee as soon as I got down.

"Thanks",I smiled back at him. "I think i am now used to his care, that is why i don't dislike it. I hope my yearning for his care won't get dangerous in the end."

"Get ready my kitty. We are about to start the game." Aryan said with a smirk.

"Aren't we supposed to start visiting places today?" I asked curiously.

"We still haven't got the tour of the resort, so Deep suggested to tour the resort while having our game in here.", he sounded excited.

"That is great, i think i still need some rest, then i will get some energy to visit other places." I sighed sipping on my coffee.

"I wonder how can you have a successful business when you are this lazy!?, I bet your friend is doing every work." He said with a smirk.

"Oh really, but the reality is completely opposite. You can ask Tirtha also." I whined at him.

"Where are others?" I asked taking a sit beside Pooja.

"They must be still sleeping." Said Pooja.

"Now tell me are you excited for this game." Siddharth asked amusingly.

"Of course i am",I said smiling.

"You sound happy" at this statement i got stiff on my seat, this voice, Abhishek.

"She must be, because she is gonna play with my handsome hot brother, right bhabhi?" Pooja knudged my shoulder with a smirk.

"God... Please stop it." I pinched her shoulder.

"Pooja... Whom you are going to pair up with?" I asked her.

"Don't know... Deep told me he will pair up the people who are not real couple.", she shrugged.

"Morning everyone", others soon joined us.

Next minute Deep entered the room.

"Hope you are all ready for today. We will have a game then we will have a tour of the resort later." Deep informed.

"I am thrilled" Tirtha whispered in my ears.

"So the pairing... Pooja with Abhay, Abhishek with Kamini (the girl came with Abhay), Luksh with Himanshu and other couples will remain the same.",a lot of complaints can be heard as Deep finished pairing.

He really knows how to put god and devil together.

Pooja and Abhay never agreed to anything, they are always ready to kill eachother.

"Let's go get ready for the game." With this we followed Deep.

Throughout the way i heard bickering of new couples.

I and Aryan never had any arguments like them. He must be lucky to marry me.

When we reached the place we saw six set up of kitchen.