12

"Thank - Thank you, beta." The beautiful woman immediately expressed her gratitude upon arriving to the scene even as she panted from her recent exertion.

Sarah looked at the woman in front of her and thought to herself how kind-looking the auntie, she also possessed a certain air of elegance.

"It's nothing, Auntie. Here is your bag." Sarah smiled as she passed the burgundy handbag to the beautiful woman.

The beautiful woman was extremely grateful to get her handbag back. "Beta, thank you so much. If not for you, my precious would be stolen by someone and I would never see it again." people got control of the thief and took him to the police station, after sending the thief away, they got back to their work.

"Eh? Precious? What precious? She only returned a handbag, right? May be she has a lot of valuable things in it."

Sarah looked at the elegant woman in confusion, unable to comprehend what the latter was talking about.

"Precious, I can't believe I almost lost you." The woman looked at her burgundy handbag with gentleness, her fair palm lovingly caressing it as though she were touching her own child.

At this scene, Sarah widened her eyes and asked, "Is it really very valuable?"

"Yes, 'Precious' is its name. My son bought it for me with his first income. What do you think? Very fitting, right?" The woman happily affirmed with a nod of her head.

Sarah was touched, and seeing the woman's expectant gaze, she hurriedly nodded her head in agreement. "Yes. Very fitting, indeed."

She had seen others name their pets, but this was the first time she had encountered someone who would name their bag which is a gift from her son. "Is her son dead!!?, No...no..no, it can't be, otherwise she wouldn't be this happy and proud while talking about her son."

"Beta, you have such good vision," the woman ecstatically said, her eyes beaming with happiness as she added, "Just like me!"

This was the woman's first time encountering someone who agreed with the name she had chosen for her handbag.

The woman was starting to like Sarah more and more. In this society, finding a girl who was brave and humble was difficult, much less one with such an angle like personality!

"Beta, what is your name? How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

Seeing the woman's eyes shining so brightly at her, Sarah nervously swallowed her saliva. She initially thought that this woman was elegant, yet she seemed to have thought wrongly.

"Maa! Maa!"

Just as Sarah was thinking of how to extricate herself from the situation, a woman in white kurti and black leggings came rushing over, she was slightly overweight but still beautiful.

"Maa, are you okay?" The girl pushed away the crowd as she rushed to her maa's side - a worried expression on her face.

The woman smiled warmly at the girl and asked, "Pooja beta, why would I not be alright? Why are you in such a rush, anyway?"

Pooja's heavy heart lightened when she saw that her maa was indeed fine based on her ability to stand straight and unruffled appearance.

Aryan and other family members had carefully instructed her to not let the Maa leave her sight whenever they go out without bodyguards, but when Pooja was parking the car, maa disappeared.

Pooja had just learned of her maa's whereabouts when news of her getting robbed and subsequently chasing after the thief reached her ears.

How could Pooja not panic after hearing that? Even now, her heart still beat so fast at the thought of her playful maa getting hurt.