chapter sixteen

"Come on, Luna, don't you think I've had enough surprises for one day? Just tell me where we're going." Maya whined as they walked.

The twins had planned a dinner for Maya and Carina and Maya was told to dress nice. She was wearing one of her favorite dresses, a blue long one with a slit and Vic had even convinced her to put on a little makeup, much to the blonde's annoyance.

Luna shook her head cheekily, "Nope, sorry, Mom. I promise you'll love it." She said.

Just then, Carina and Caterina walked out of the hotel. Carina was also wearing one of her favorite dresses, a black small one that was tight around the waist and had a slit that went almost all the way up to her panty line.

Maya turned her head to look at Carina and she had to try really hard not to let her jaw drop. Her eyes darkened as she shook her head, taking her out of her trance. She definitely had to stop looking at her ex wife like that. Carina walked over to her with a smile, making Maya smile back. "Hi."

"Ciao." Carina replied, "Do you have any idea where they're taking us?"

Maya giggled, "Not a clue."

Maya and Carina frowned the car pulled up to a dock.

"Where are we?" Carina asked and stepped out of the car, making Caterina smirk at her.

Maya giggled as she also stepped out of the car, frowning at Luna. "This is where we're eating?"

The twins smiled sheepishly at each other, "No," Luna said, "That's where we're eating." She pointed to a huge yacht, making both Carina and Maya's eyes widen.

"It's ours for the night!" Caterina excitedly exclaimed as they walked up the stairs that led to the yacht.

"And how exactly are we paying for this?" Maya amusedly asked.

"We pooled in our allowances." Maya snorted and arched an eyebrow at Caterina.

"Yeah, right, Cat. I'm serious."

Caterina let out a groan, "Okay, fine. Amelia and Gabri chipped in a bit."

Carina's head snapped in her direction, "Caterina!" She complained.

"Alright, they chipped in a lot. Andy and Vic also helped." She shrugged, making the two adults shake their heads.

"Come on, guys, you're gonna love it!" Luna said as she excitedly walked through the yacht, leading her mothers through it. Once they got to the end of a hallway, they stepped in front of a closed door and Luna turned to them, "Maya and Carina, your dinner awaits you." She smiled and opened the door.

Carina's mouth dropped open as they walked in. In the middle of the room was a table set for two with a view of the San Francisco bay, lit up by the yacht's twinkling lights.

"But the table is only set for two." Maya said with a frown.

Luna nodded and the twins smiled at each other, "That's part of the surprise," she said. "We're not joining you."

Carina let an incredulous giggle, "You're not?"

The girls shook their heads, both still smiling. Andy stepped out the door, entering the room dressed as a ship's steward and with a tray of food. "No, but we are." Maya and Carina's head snapped in their direction, "Maya, don't even start. I owed Luna a favor." She shrugged, "Anyway, good evening, I'm Andy and I'll be your server tonight."