epilogue

"I can't believe we're really here." Carina whispered as she looked around the lobby completely mesmerized. She felt so many memories coming back and she couldn't contain her grin as she turned to Maya with teary eyes, "We're getting married!"

Maya smiled as she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Carina's lips, "I can't believe it either. It looks the same." She let out a breath of relief and wrapped her arms around Carina.

Although it had been over twelve years, Queen Elizabeth 2 still looked the exact same. From the flower themed carpet floors to the lighting Carina remembered complaining about due to how unnecessarily bright it was, it was still very much their magical place where everything had began.

"Mom, you're with me and Mamma's with Luna." Caterina said as she walked towards her parents, who both looked down at the sudden interruption and frowned.

"What?" Maya asked.

"You two are getting married tomorrow! You guys can't see each other at all tomorrow until the wedding, it's bad luck." Caterina explained and Carina pressed her lips together fighting a chuckle as Maya looked baffled and her eyebrows rose in shock.

"But-" Luna cut Maya off.

"Mom, we both know that's not a battle you're going to win. Now, Mamma, let's go put our stuff in our room so we can have fun!" Luna excitedly grabbed Carina's hand and pulled it, "Can we go to the pool?"

Carina let out the chuckle she had been holding in and apologetically looked at Maya, "See you later, bambina. Ti amo."

"Where are Mamma's shoes? Has anyone seen her shoes?" Caterina yelled out as she frantically ran around the suite. The wedding was set to start in three hours and after spending most of the year helping her mothers plan, she damn well wasn't going to let a shoe stop her and ruin the whole damn thing.

"Wait, did we need them? I think I left them at home." Luna replied and Caterina froze, her eyes widening as she desperately looked at Luna, "Just kidding. It's in my bag." Luna grinned.

Caterina rolled her eyes and groaned, "I hate you so bad!" She yelled out as she ran towards her sister's bag, grabbed Carina's shoes and got out of the room, entering the suite in front of theirs.

Much to Maya's annoyance, Caterina had been very serious about the whole "not seeing your fiancée on your wedding day" thing. And as if it wasn't torture enough, Carina and Luna's room was right in front of theirs.

Maya was dying to take a peek at her fiancée but after what happened the first time they got married and hadn't followed this tradition, avoiding a little bad luck wouldn't hurt.

"Good one," Maya whispered to Luna and rose her hand up. Luna grinned at her and high fived her mom, "Why did you guys switch, anyway? I thought you were staying with your Mamma."

Luna got up and threw herself in her mom's lap, getting a chuckle out of Maya, "I spent yesterday with Mamma so now I spend today with you." She shrugged and hugged Maya and smiled at her before excitedly getting up, "Come on, Mom, we gotta get ready! Aunt Vic is going to do your makeup and hair."

Maya nodded, kissing the top of Luna's head and headed into the bathroom. She took her shower as slowly as she could, hoping that the water would somehow wash away all of her nerves.

It didn't.

As she looked down at her hands, they were still shaking and her chest was still hurting due to the amount of anxiety she was feeling. Actually, she hadn't felt this excited and anxious since the twins' birth.