Bonus Chapter

Alyne's POV:
It's been five years, since that day. Since the day I and Asher became one.  And in these past five years, life has been nothing a beautiful array of rainbows, where had our own share of fights, arguments, fluff and lots of love making sessions. The person I once considered my enemy was my husband now. Yes! Yes! You all heard that right. We got married two years ago.
Well, it was all unexpected though. Like I never imagined Asher to propose me on our third year anniversary because that day we had a huge argument about me talking to one of the new guy who came in town. Can you believe it. Yes he was furious, just because I talked to a guy. Huh! Alphas and their stupid jealously. Anyways, so after our argument, I went to my parent's house to spend some time with mom, dad, and Sarah. But what I never expected was foe Asher to come over for dinner and then propose me after dinner infront of my whole family.
So, I definitely said and then a month later we got married. And now, we were expecting our first baby. Yes! You all heard it right again. It was only yesterday that we got to know about it and since then Asher hasn't allowed me to step down from the bed unless I wanted to go pee. Well, I had not been feeling well for the past few days and was constantly dizzy and nauseous, which eventually lead me to fall unconscious yesterday while I was coming back home from my clinic. Oh right! I forgot to tell you all that I work as a Psychiatrist in the pack and have my own clinic near the market area. So, when I fainted, Alex saw me, who was out to buy some stuff and brought me back home. Then after a thorough check up by Dr. Evelina, we were informed that I was 2 weeks pregnant and  Asher and I were to become parents soon.
This news brought a wave of happiness amongst the whole pack and I don't have words to express the amount of happiness and tears that my and Asher’s family has shredded till now. They were over the moon and wanted to keep me locked in a glass prison, if they could. All these happiness, and care made me overwhelmed for sometime, made me suffocated even but then again it made me feel loved, cared and important. It made me understand what it means to become a parent and  see your kids grow up into beautiful human beings. It made me aware of the blessings that I have got in my life.
And this just the start to our happily ever after which will be full of love, happiness, tears and fights, but moat importantly it will a place where are still together.

So, my dear readers here it is. Finally the bonus chapter as promised. I know I'm a bit late. I was supposed to do this after 100k reads but I'm doing after 135k but I have been busy chasing my dreams and working hard to achieve them, where I had to stop a little bit from writing this chapter but it's better late than never. Right? So, now enjoy. Loads of love 💜

Please vote, comment and share 🙏