Chapter 3

Brianna had already knocked down one guy, and there were only 3 more left but it wasn’t so easy because the moment they saw that one of their friends was knocked out so easily they all took out their knives like cowards. Brianna and I were standing beside each other and the three rogues started encircling us waiting for us to strike back first but we were not idiots to do that. We also kept watching them silently, studying all their moves, and voila, they did not have much patience in them, so they attacked.
One of them came towards me while the other two lynched towards Brianna, I did not understand why did they do that but I quickly mind linked Brianna to ask her that, “was she okay to handle two guys together?” And she said, “Yes, don’t worry”. Having no other options focus on the enemy before me, firstly I just watch him for a minute first, so that I can understand his moves and I can defend myself accordingly.
And within the blink of an eye, even before I could register what was happening, he slashed my knee with his knife, what a wrong move. And then was going to slash me in the stomach as well, but I didn’t let that happen. I first gave him a kick in his gut which brought him down on his knees and then very swiftly broke his neck and well he was dead. But suddenly I could hear Brianna scream and I turned around only to find her crouching down on the ground holding her stomach, those bastards had stabbed her. Well, it was not a good move because no one harms my loved ones in my presence and gets away with it. I was going to give them a taste of their own medicine.
I growled loudly to bring back their attention to me instead of Brianna and it worked, they quickly turned their heads towards me. Before I could attack them, I heard Chris and Asher through mind link asking me for my exact location so that they could come and help me. But I very clearly declined their offer by asking them to shut up, so that I could focus on these idiots.  I mean I’m not a kid who can’t fight for herself, I was capable enough to do that. SO PLEASE…
It seems that this conversation with Chris and Asher distracted me because I had failed to notice that one guy in the meantime came rushing towards me and even before I could comprehend and defend myself, he had already stabbed me near the abdomen. It angered me and I quickly lifted my non-injured leg and kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine, and voila he rolling down on the ground crying hard for his family jewels. And I took this as an opportunity to finish off the last standing rogue over there. But in the meanwhile, Brianna had started to gain back her consciousness slowly and that bastard took it as an opportunity to kill her, but he was so wrong to think of that. Before he could even lay a finger on her once again, I kicked him in the gut which made him kneel on the ground, but he was going to strike me back with his knife but before he could do that I burned his shoulders with my hands, yes I burned his shoulders but in the process, his knife slashed my already injured knee. Although it was nothing I couldn’t take it, and it hurt like a bitch.
And I had to do something about that guy, so I broke his neck just like his friend. While I was busy taking care of this boy here, his friend whose family jewels I had destroyed had slapped Brianna hard making her unconscious again because my girl had given him a good kick in the abdomen when he tried to drag her away to kill her. And this didn’t sit right with me, they were going beyond their limits and I had to show them who am I, so I turned him into ashes with a single touch of mine, well they should have never started with the fight in the first place.
Well, you all must be thinking how could I burn them down, so you see I was born with fire powers within me, I would always emit fire with my hands whenever I’m super angry, and no one knows about this except my family, not even the Alpha. My family wants to keep it a secret until necessary and I’m totally okay with it. But we can discuss this later, I had to take care of Brianna first, I run towards her, pick her up and make her lie down in the backseat of the car, she needed medical treatment as soon as possible. So I drive at full speed towards the packhouse, also mind link Alex to be present there, to which he replies that already everyone is waiting for us at the packhouse and I just mutter an Ok.
Fifteen minutes later we reach the packhouse and Alex comes rushing towards the car because he had already felt Brianna’s pain through the mate bond and one by one I see Chris, mom, dad, the Alpha, Luna, Patrick, Kate, and Asher rush out of the door. Alex quickly opens the back door of the care and scoops Brianna in his arms even before I could get out of the car. I get out of the car with some difficulty because of my injured knee and abdomen and I had lost some blood during the fight and also while driving back because of the movements. It was ok till here, but I was also feeling a bit dizzy because I had exerted too much of my power when I  turned that rogue into ashes, it wouldn’t have been so worse if I wasn’t injured but the injury made it worst. I was having difficulty standing straight and before I could hit the ground, Chris came to my rescue and held me in his arms and I passed out.

Keep on showering love💜