Small return home

The next few weeks were quiet. They all learned how to handle a sword and everyone had started a physical training regimen. Malfoy had calmed down since the incident, even going so far as to apologize to the Weasley family for his nasty remarks. He'd even become friends with Hermione after they both found out they enjoyed reading! Although Ron didn't like him still and they still seemed to loathe each other, making Harry leave Ron and Join the group of Draco and Hermione. 

Giyuu found himself smiling in pride as he noticed the tension between Slytherin and Gryffindor slowly dissolve, replaced by the friendly bantering of first years. Teachers were shocked; They could never get the two houses to get along.

Halloween was nearing and Giyuu decided he'd give his class a little scare. He glanced at the rattling crate with a wicked gleam in his eye.

The class poured in, eyeing the crate in fear. Hermione's hesitantly raised her hand.

"U-uh sir? W-what's in the crate?" He grinned. The class shivered. He never grinned like that.

"Do you all remember the lesson on demons and the demon slayer corps?" He asked loudly, getting nods from every head.

"Well I decided you can finally meet a demon up close." He smirked and flipped the latch open on the cage, a body shooting out and grabbing onto him. The class shrieked before Giyuu laughed, patting Nezuko on the head.

She snuggled into his hand, a happy look on her face. She was happy that the long trip was over. She'd been stuck in that crate for at least two solid days before she arrived in England. Now she was with her other big brother!

The class looked at her in shock, wondering how such an innocent looking girl could be a demon. A few girls got out of their seats and ran over, patting Nezuko on the head. He chuckled as the demon child basked in the attention, loving every second. This was more love than she got back at home!

She escaped their grasp and waddled back up to Giyuu who picked her up, giving the girls looks. They turned pink and scampered back to their seats. He just chuckled and let Nezuko sit at his desk and play with things as he went over their regimen for the next class. A few winced at how harsh it sounded but Hermione looked determined. 

He couldn't stop the small smile that formed on his face; He wouldn't lie and say he didn't have favorites. Hell she was the favorite! She worked hardest and never complained during training, only pushing herself to work harder. 

He let a few questions about Nezuko be asked and even let her show off her blood demon art. She showed off her regenerate power by cutting a finger off and letting them watch it regrow. Hermione was intrigued, picking up the fallen finger despite the looks she got from most of the class, and studying it.

Giyuu hummed. He knew who would be allowed their blade first. He waved his hand. "Class dismissed. You will not have classes again until the day after Halloween." Many groaned. 

Ron raised his hand and Giyuu hid a frown. The boy was disruptive and never listened, making him loose many points for his house. The boy always snapped at him when he asked a question and always found room to insult Slytherins and even Hermione, who was in his own house.

"Yes Mister Weasley?" He asked, holding back a sigh. 

"Why the bloody hell do you get to go on vacation? You're a bloody teacher!" Giyuu glared and Draco snorted, answering for the teacher.

"He's not going on vacation Weasel. The board clearly says he has to go back to Japan for a week because of an emergency." Giyuu smiled.

"Thank you Draco. Five points to Slytherin. And for the cheek, Mister Weasley, that will be ten points from Gryffindor." He added as an afterthought. Every Gryffindor glared at him and Seamus slammed his hand over Ron's mouth to prevent more points from being lost. 

Harry raised his hand as Ron fumed. "Yes Mister Potter?" He asked.

"Is everything alright? In Japan I mean." Giyuu blinked.

"Yes everything is fine. There's just an emergency meeting that I cannot miss."

Harry nodded before Giyuu clapped. "I want everyone to keep up their training. It will be considered homework. If you do not keep up the regimen, I will drop you two letter grades." He threatened.

Many nodded quickly, knowing he wasn't lying. "Dismissed. I will see you all on Halloween night." 

Giyuu slipped out, letting the kids pack their things. He went into his living quarters and grabbed his bag, making his way to the fireplace. Nezuko was at his heels, already having been told what to do. Seeing as she was unable to speak, she clung onto Giyuu, shrinking down to child size and not moving at the floo powder hit the floor, erupting into green flames. 

They stepped out in Japan, only a mile from the Master's estate. He began to move fast, protecting Nezuko from the sunlight. He passed her onto a Kakushi when they got close, the Kakushi taking her back to the butterfly estate.

He walked inside, immediately being scooped up by Uzui who laughed. "Tomioka you're here! I haven't seen you in a few months man!"

He saw the others roll their eyes. "As if Tomioka is going to respond, Uzui. Bastard doesn't care about you. Or anyone for that matter." Obanai snapped.

Giyuu glared. "Actually I was planning on responding today but seeing as you want to be an asshole, I don't think you should get a response." Giyuu sassed. 

Uzui laughed, still not putting Giyuu down. "Seems like someone decided to finally open up a bit eh?" Obanai glared at Giyuu, not liking his tone.

"The master has arrived." Two identical voices sounded throughout the are, Giyuu slipping out of Uzui's hold to bow.