In her claws

Giyuu just stared. Instead of attacking, Muzan had chained him to a chair(oh how original- note the sarcasm) and was just complaining about his uppermoons.

Not what he expected but.... better than last time. He was just nodding along before Muzan got bored.

"I'm leaving." Muzan deadpanned. "You'll be staying with my uppermoons so try not to die will you?"

Giyuu rolled his eyes. "As if I'll let them kill me."

Muzan smirked as waved his hand, Giyuu now freed. His blade now sat on his hips, secure. He quickly moved away before he fell into the floor below yet again. He cursed and flipped to land on a platform, suddenly surrounded by uppermoons.

Muzan stood above them all. "Do not kill, hurt or maim this human or there will be dire consequences." He hissed.

His body vanished as Daki ran over, remembering him from the year before. Her eyes still sported the eyeliner trick he had taught her.

He smiled softly as she hugged him, surprising the other uppermoons. "Giyuu-chan! It's been way too long!"

Daki cheered happily. Gyuutaro, who had just woken up, nodded at him. He just sighed and sat down, letting Daki pull his hair tie out.

He could feel the others staring in bewilderment as a human, a hashira no less, enjoyed the company of a demon, an uppermoon one at that.

Douma began to walk over but Akaza punched him and got there first. "Giyuu."

"Akaza."

Tension built up as Daki scooted away, having put Giyuu's hair into a bun. Then Akaza grinned.

"Rematch?" Giyuu's pout made him pause.

"No maiming, killing or harming me in any way." Akaza's grin fell as his mood plummeted.

"Damn it." Giyuu nodded. Douma suddenly showed up, wrapping an arm around Giyuu.

Giyuu held back a groan of disgust as the smell of rotting flesh seemed to waft from the man. The man opened his mouth to speak when Giyuu had promptly blasted him away, the disgust pronounced on his face. Akaza laughed and Daki snickered and Gyuutaro peeked over the edge that Douma had fallen. 

"He's still falling." He called out, voice laced with amusement.

Daki hummed before pulling Giyuu to her with her sash. "Come on. I'm not keeping you here with them. We're going to go hang out."

Giyuu just spun around to walk properly, Daki's sash moving up and thinking out into a checker of sorts. It wrapped around his neck snugly, not too tight before her sash fell from his wrist and hovered behind her.

"Did you just put a collar on me?" He asked incredulously. She smirked.

"To make sure no lower demons attack. The scent will let them know you're not to be touched."

Giyuu hummed and let his hand touch the soft fabric. He let his hand fall away and continued to follow Daki through the confusing area before ending up in the newly repaired Red Light District.

They were in her room, Daki trying to get him to see what cross dressing would be like. He was very pink, unsure about it.

"Pleaseeeeee?" Daki begged.

"Fine!" He finally relented, letting her shove him into the changing room with a kimono. He gulped as he put it on, the multiple layers of fabric heavy on his small body.

He stepped out to ask if he looked okay before Daki squealed. She put him in front of a mirror and did his hair, adding some eyeshadow to his face as well.

He looked at himself in awe before hugging her. "Thank you!"

He liked it. A lot. He looked stunning and it made his heart swell with joy knowing that maybe, just maybe he could do this again.

A knock at the door made them freeze as the lady of the house walked in

"Wararabihime-Sama it is time to go-" She froze, staring at Giyuu. "Oh my. What a beautiful young lady. Is she new?" The lady asked Daki, who panicked and nodded.

"But she is under my protection. They will not be doing anything." Daki hissed, air becoming cold. "They are mine and if I hear you've told them to do even a single thing, you'll loose me for good."

Daki slammed the door before shooting him an apologetic look. "Sorry Giyuu-Chan! I forgot about that wench. Do you mind just staying in here for around an hour?"

He nodded. "I'll be fine. I'll probably end up going to sleep if that's alright with you. She nodded.

"If you do be sure to wipe your face off with those," she said, pointing at a package of high quality wipes. "And take the hair ornaments out. And maybe change into something light. There are a few sleeping kimonos I will never use if you want one." 

Giyuu smiled as she left, doing just that. He laid on the spare bed, yawning as sleep took him. He knew Uzui must be worried sick, as should the girls and Kyojuro, but he couldn't exactly escape.

With the sash on his neck working as both a collar and a deterrent, he would just be pulled right back to Muzan everytime. He sighed as the sounds of humans outside grew louder, several drunk and horny men trying to catch the attention of a prostitute.

He peeked out the window to see Daki manipulate a man into striking a child, arousing anger. The anger turned to shock as she set the crowd on the man, discreetly pushing the kid to a safe area. He watched the chaos that she has caused.

To save a little girl no younger than Hermione.

He smiled. Maybe she was a good one. His eyes drifted shut again, this time feeling warm inside.

Maybe they could truly be friends. Maybe.