The Return Home

Silence filled the room. No one wanted to speak. They'd just woken Giyuu from his nightmare and no one knew what to say. Not after they'd seen what was under some of the bandages he had scratched off in his panicked state.

Giyuu had his head hanging low as a dull ache filled each and every one of his bones. His eyes seemed dull once again as the doctor walked in to fix the bandages.

He let the woman do her work, seeing pity in her eyes. He didn't want pity. He didn't need it. It was an emotion he hated seeing others direct at him.

He turned away as she left, meeting Uzui's eyes. "When can I return to Hogwarts?" He mumbled weakly.

Uzui sighed. "In two days. But I think you should take a break for your mental health-"

"No. I want to go back. If I take a break I'll have nothing to think about but.... that. I'd rather have the kids distract me from it while they learn." He spoke louder.

Uzui sighed but nodded. He waved for the others to clear the room. They all stood silently and left. The door closed and Uzui slid up to Giyuu, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Are you sure doll?" He asked.

Giyuu nodded and wrapped his arms around Uzui, snuggling into his warmth. He hummed happily. Uzui chuckled and flipped them so Hiyuu was on top of him again. The IV fell from his arm, not that it mattered now that he was up and capable of drinking water and eating.

Giyuu giggled and kissed him gently. Uzui smiled. It seemed what Muzan had done wouldn't affect his love as much as he thought. If he was comfortable with kissing, he might be able to heal much faster.

He kissed back slowly, rubbing at his side to feel if any places that needed to be bandaged had been missed. His hands rested on his hips when he found no such spots, continuing to gently kiss his lover.

They broke apart to catch their breath and Giyuu curled into Uzui's side. He hugged him as his eyes drifted shut. Uzui held him close as a doctor knocked on the door.

"It's open." He called. The door opened and Strickler, a doctor, walked in.

"Well it seems Young Atlas here is ready to leave early. His wounds are healed and he can remove the bandages on his own in tomorrow."

Uzui grinned and picked the unconscious Giyuu up. He just left the hospital after paying the bill ang ignoring the others. He went to Giyuu's mansion in the forest with the others following, jaws dropping in awe.

"H-he LIVES here?!" Obanai yelled in shock. Uzui laughed.

"Yup! He bought it over the summer. He's got rooms for everyone." Uzui explained as he pushed the doors open, three house elves popping in and startling them. Thankfully Uzui had educated them on magical thing during the trip to the hospital so no one tried to kill the little things.

Vendel rushed forward and Douxie summoned a few things to cook dinner. The last house elf, Nomura, glared at them.

"Who hurt our little gynt?" She rasped as she brandished a dagger.

Uzui chuckled. "Easy Nomura. You won't be able to hurt them. It was Muzan."

The house elves grip on her weapon tightened before she sheathed it and used magic to lift their master.

"I shall return him to his room. Wander the halls and you'll find yours." She spoke, walking away with Giyuu.

Uzui followed swiftly, leaving them all to find a room with their name on it. They all spotted the two rooms with other names.

'Dudley Tomioka'

'Harry Potter Tomioka'

"Did he adopt or something? I know he can't have bio kids because he doesn't have a wife." Shinobu mused.

"Most likely." Muichiro mumbled. They found their rooms and retired for the night, faintly wondering where Uzui's room was as there was no name plate for him.

Meanwhile Giyuu had awoken in his bed with Uzui fresh out of the shower. He smiled and checked him out with a snicker.

"Oi? What're you looking at?" Uzui teased.

"Oh you know just the tattoo of 'Flashy' on your lower back." Uzui turned pink.

"I got that when I was drunk okay?" He mumbled.

Giyuu gives before Uzui teasingly pinned him and littered his face with kisses. Giyuu laughed when he used a hand to tickle him.

"H-hey- s-stop ticklin-g m-me!" He laughed. Uzui peered at his face.

"Nope!" It took a solid minute for Giyuu to escape his grasp, wheezing as he calmed down. Uzui grinned.

"Didn't know you're that ticklish huh?" Giyuu pouted.

"No I did not." He whined. Uzui chuckled and picked him up, setting him in his lap.

"Don't pout doll. I prefer that beautiful smile of yours." Uzui teased, kissing his face again. Giyuu grinned and Uzui nodded.

"Yup! That one right there!" The two laughed the entire night, the girls joining them for beater and showering Giyuu in affection.

The sun seemed to take forever to rise as the overs slept peacefully. No nightmares hit Giyuu that night, courtesy of his great great something grandmother Rowena.

A magic seemed to fill the air as the founders stared at their heir.

"He's very young." Helga muttered. "Yet he continues to keep pushing through life as if it were simply a gentle breeze."

"That just means we made the right choice in giving him our gifts." Salazar chuckled.

Gastric laughed. "This boy truly deserves these people. Say. If this Muzan ever enters the land of the dead-"

"Shred his soul. Throw him into the darkest pits of hell." Rowena snapped immediately.

They all laughed in agreement as they turned away, the last of their soul diminishing and transfering power to their heir.

"In another life I hope someone will come to care for you just as these four have done." Rownea whispered before her silhouette faded.