Farm Life

Chris and I had a few more pictures from our walk through the woods with Sebby, so we posted a few the next day.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

———————————————————— It was also a day of washing clothes and making sure Chris and I were packed for our separate work trips

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

————————————————————
It was also a day of washing clothes and making sure Chris and I were packed for our separate work trips.  He was leaving two days ahead of me so I'd still be around but wanted to get my packing done early.

————————————————————-

Once Chris set off for the airport, I knew I needed to busy myself, so what better way than to head to my grandparents.  Sebastian was very excited that we were taking my jeep out with the sides and roof off.  Of course Dodger was probably the most excited, being that he thought he owned my mode of transportation.  We were trying to lay low for now, with the celebrities still having anonymity here, but since we didn't live far from my grandparents house, I thought it was safe to drive.  Usually if we were going into town, we didn't take the jeep with everything open just in case someone saw Chris, but this was just a few miles down the road with Seb so we were good. 

Dodger knew exactly where we were as soon as we hit the driveway.  They were expecting us and everyone in my family had grown accustomed to making sure they let us know if they had visitors before we came by.  This is how I knew that nobody else would be there. Local friends and neighbors knew about my new life and that we had a house here. They also protected our identity, treating Chris like one of their own.  Sebastian and Chace would be no different. 

I barely had the jeep in park before Dodger was barking for his grandma and grandpa.  This dog knew he always had special treats here, plus he loved hanging around the goats and chickens.  Once I said it was okay, Dodger jumped out of the jeep, making Sebastian laugh.  "He really acts like a human.  He actually waited until you told him he could go."

"Chris has trained him well.  That's why I didn't worry he would jump out while we were driving."

The two of us stepped out of the vehicle, making our way to the front porch where my grandma had already greeted Dodger, tail wagging, eating his treat.  My grandparents loved this dog so much they had the specific treats Chris bought for him.  Looking up, my grandmother smiled, open armed, as she stepped towards Seb.  "So, I finally get to meet the one and only Sebastian!  Let me hug you."