HAUNTED HOUSES AREN'T FOR ME...or Scott!

***note***
Hope everyone is safe and well!  I enjoyed writing the Jimmy Fallon chapters.  Holidays and Disney coming up.  Let me know what y'all think and vote if it's good.
Thanks ❤️
*** *** ***

Before we left for New York, I had dug all through the boxes of fall and winter clothes I had packed up and stored in the extra room. It was time to start putting them in the closet, but that would have to wait until we got back. I had tried to start bringing cute clothes on any trips since now there would always be the possibility of a camera catching me. Regardless of if Chris was with me or not, people still had gotten pictures of me in the past so it was a thing now. Chris had never said anything about things I packed until this trip. It wasn't about making sure I had proper clothes in case we were photographed though.

"Why are you packing so many things for one long weekend?"

"Well, it's Fall and the weather is unpredictable for one. I don't know what else we may be doing while we're there. Plus, anytime we leave the confines of our room, I feel like I need to be presentable because I never know if someone is hiding in the bushes with a camera. That time I got photographed with Chace and Sebby while we were only walking for a few minutes, I looked awful."

"You never look awful. I mean come on, you had just gotten out of the hospital."

"Well, I learned my lesson."

"I don't want you to feel like you can't be comfortable the minute you step out of a door because of me."

"That's not how I feel. I just need to be more aware. Remember we had this discussion, when you are in a relationship you have to make sure you are aware of your surroundings because you just never know what someone may interpret." I walked around my suitcase to reassure my love. "I love you. Please don't worry about me feeling any certain ways because of who you are. I've told you, I knew what I was getting into and I'm fine with it all."

Smiling at me as he looked down into my face, he embraced me even tighter. "I can't imagine life without you now."

————————————————-
I decided on my outfit that was cute but easy enough to run in, if I needed to.

————————————————-I decided on my outfit that was cute but easy enough to run in, if I needed to

We actually didn't get stopped too much while we were out. I had helped the guys disguise themselves a little better and we ducked into places unnoticed. There were a few fans that did recognize Chris and they were very respectful. He posed for a selfie and they thanked him, along with Scotty and I for sharing him for a minute or two. One girl even told me she thought he looked his best right now and attributed that happiness to me. I was speechless, so Chris wrapped his arm around me and covered his heart with the opposite hand, thanking her. I was able to also thank her before Scott spoke up.

"I actually think you're right. Thank you for saying that though. It's good for Y/N to hear things like that because she does worry about what his fans think of her. She worries they won't like her because he is taken."