Back to New York

Chris had filmed in Atlanta for another week and a half before he got to come home for a day to deliver Dodger to his mom and head back to New York. It was a hectic day. He got in and spent some time with his family and got Dodger settled. After dinner he came and stayed at the apartment with me since he was flying back to New York the next day. We stayed up late, loving each other before and after dinner and then we fell asleep in each other's arms. I took him to the airport, after another round of love making before breakfast. I would see him in a week because the convention Karen had me booked for was that weekend and Scott was flying in with me. We were hoping all went as planned and Chris could actually fly home with us because filming was scheduled to be completed that same weekend. Even if it went over a few days, I planned on staying with Chris until he was done so we could come home together. Then we would have a good chunk of time together plus the holidays would be around the corner. It would be the first time we could act like a real couple with time to spare.

———————————————————————-
Group chat about the weekend.

Y/N: Waiting to board. We got here earlier than we needed to but I wasn't sure how crowded it would be. Scott and I should be arriving in New York around 12:00 p.m. Chris got his schedule and will be working so you still good to pick us up Sebby?

🦀SEBBY🦀: Yup!

💚MYBUTTERBEAN💚:

🦀SEBBY🦀:  Don't worry Chris, I will take care of them until you get done

🦀SEBBY🦀: Don't worry Chris, I will take care of them until you get done. You want me to make reservations for dinner somewhere?

💚MYBUTTERBEAN💚: if you want to that would be great. You know your way around a little more and what is more safe for us to be more private.

🦀SEBBY🦀: On it!

💚MYBUTTERBEAN💚Thanks Seb! 

💚MYBUTTERBEAN💚You guys be careful and I'll see you this afternoon.  ❤️

FRIENDLY:

💚MYBUTTERBEAN💚:  Ok, Scotty, you know I love you, but the ❤️ was for Feisty

💚MYBUTTERBEAN💚: Ok, Scotty, you know I love you, but the ❤️ was for Feisty.

🦀SEBBY🦀: