Let's Get This Surprise Started

Once I was back in Virginia and Chris was in Georgia, it was time for me to work on my surprise party I was setting up for him.  Since Sebastian was already with me, he was in charge of more things. It would keep him busy and he had a big role.

He wasn't the only one though.  Y/K/N had to make sure he marked the surprise day off of his calendar because I'd need him at the house.  That applied to my parents, my brother and his wife and grandparents as well. 

Lisa and Scott were in charge of a list I had emailed to them.  Scott was flying to Boston so the two of them could at least be in the same place to work.  Until they got to Virginia, Scott and Lisa just had to make sure they invited Chris' closest friends and his immediate family.  We hoped everyone could get there in such short notice and get a head count to reserve rooms at nearby hotels.

We also had to keep Chris off the scent. To do this we would post random Instagram pictures, but of course that was just a little extra to keep others in the dark too if they started to snoop.
******************************************———————————————————————

******************************************———————————————————————******************************************My parents came over to help us hang the hundreds of fairy lights and white lights to turn the back yard into something magical

My parents came over to help us hang the hundreds of fairy lights and white lights to turn the back yard into something magical.  Since our yard backed up to the woods, we had room to spread out and also use a few trees to hand lights.     I also had a rental company that I reserved from weeks ago when I started planning this.  They were going to bring in the things I rented throughout the week so I had given them the gate code.

The good thing was, a lot of the ordering had been done before I had to let others know my plan.  I figured once I told everyone who'd be involved in helping, they'd say I didn't have enough time to pull it off before he got home. I reassured everyone as they found out that it wasn't going to be as difficult as they thought, since I'd already done a lot of  ordering and reserving beforehand.  It was going to be kind of a fancy ordeal though, so the only thing people may be pressed for time with would be their attire.

Things I ordered were all expected to be delivered by the beginning of the week.  I had been hoping nothing would come early while Chris was here, but at the same time, I worried something could come late and that wouldn't work.  Luckily, everything came on time and anything that needed to be printed on was correct.

******************************************———————————————————————
We went shopping one day for last minute decorations and things we thought we'd need.  I knew we would have to get groceries since people would start coming in a few days like Lisa and Scott along with Chace.

******************************************———————————————————————