He Didn't Have To Ask Twice

I left a note for Chris, waiting in the room where he was meant to get ready.  Even though we were engaged, I wanted to make sure he was okay with getting married this way, and today. 

Once we knew Chris was outside and in place, we came downstairs

Once we knew Chris was outside and in place, we came downstairs.  My grandparents each hugged me right before they were escorted down the aisle by Chace to sit by my brother and sister-in-law. Sebastian stood with my mom in front of us. Their turn was next, but first, my mom gave me a hug, tears filling her eyes. "After everything you've gone through, we worried so much when you moved away. To think now that it was meant to be so this very day could happen, ...it's just amazing how things work out. It makes me so happy seeing you like this. I love you my sweet, sweet girl."

"I love you too, mamma." After she stepped back, blotting her eyes, I saw Sebby wiping his once again. I smiled as he made eye contact, prompting him to take a step and speak.

"Okay, I'm gonna need another hug. I love you, and I'm so excited for you. See you at the altar."

With that, Sebastian turned, offering his arm to my mother, and they were out the door. Next up, my dad, Y/K/N and I. Both of them were looking down at me, offering their arms out for mine as I linked my elbows to their's. I had a small bouquet, but knew I'd be walking down with both of them so didn't want too much else to hold. Besides, Seb would be holding them for me until I was officially married.

With my dad on one side, and Y/K/N on the other, we made our way to the altar, but I was unable to see Chris at first. Everyone was standing, which was part of the plan in order to obstruct Chris' view at first, but it did the same for me. Once we turned the corner though, our eyes met. Chris smiled so wide, his eyes seemingly dancing along with his grin.  I couldn't help but reciprocate. As we got closer, I saw the tears in Chris' eyes before he wiped them away, shaking his head slowly.

  As we got closer, I saw the tears in Chris' eyes before he wiped them away, shaking his head slowly

Both my dad and son kissed my cheeks simultaneously, before my dad sat down beside my mom.  Y/K/N began to walk to his spot beside Chris' dad. Before he assumed his position there though, he hugged Chris. The two of us thought it would be a great symbol of showing how much he trusted Chris now and being on his side as a second Best Man would unify us as a family. Once my boy walked past him, Chris didn't take but a second to look back at me.