Streaks

Scott and Chris both had to leave to do a few projects.  This gave me time to finish up my work and the book had been off to be published.  All I had to do was wait for Karen to set up these little meet and greets. Of course she was thrilled with my new situation in the friend department. I let her know that was off limits. We were not using their celebrity status in any way, shape or form. If they did something for me, it would be on their own and she, nor I would be asking for a thing from them. I already treasured my quick friendship with both of the Evans boys and wasn't willing to risk anything.

Even though they had to return to work, after a few weeks of occasional phone calls and messages to keep in touch, it became more frequent as time crept forward. We really were getting to know each other over this way of communication a whole lot faster in my opinion and we enjoyed each other's company.    I had not seen the guys, physically, in a little over a month and a half. With Scott, it was a little harder to find times that matched up between us because he was on the west coast while I was on the east coast, but we managed the best we could. Three hours didn't seem like a lot but it mattered more in the mornings and nights.

Most of the time, when he had time to call, I was getting ready to settle down for bed. When the stars did align,  we could talk about anything and we could get super goofy! There were times when the three of us would even skype at the same time if our schedules allowed it. Those chats were really fun because these were the times we got even more goofy and hyper. We would play off of each other and double team on the playful teasing. Scott and I still had a different kind of friendship than Chris and I.

Chris was bouncing around a few locations for this project, but his work was all on the east coast, mainly in New York and Atlanta. When it was just the two of us talking, well, our conversations could get flirty at times. I would have to make sure to reel it in though. That was a dangerous road that couldn't be traveled down too far. If Scott and I talked like that, we knew it was just banter, it was just different. Maybe it was because we both knew there was not a remote possibility of anything coming of it, with him being gay and all, he was safe.

After the 2- 3 weeks of sporadic talking once he had left for work, Chris and I started a streak of talking every single day. Once we realized we had started this, we made it a goal to keep it going, making every effort not to miss one day. Not only was it our goal, but it became our running joke. Our current run was 32 days and counting. Memes and gifs had become a thing with us as well, trying to find the best ones. In my case, I liked using some of Chris and Marvel or Disney. It was amazing how many of these had been made by people and were all over the internet. We were on day 33 of our streak when Chris began the daily chat between us.

Chrissy:  What's up on day 33 Feisty girl?
Feisty: The sky, the clouds, the sun, sometimes birds
Chrissy: OOOOH Feisty girl is in a good mood today! You got jokes!
Chrissy: ...and FEISTY, as usual! 😉
Feisty:  I guess so...
Chrissy: What's wrong with my Feisty?
Feisty:

 Chrissy:  What's wrong with my Feisty?Feisty: