California Bound

I'm not sure why, but I didn't think about this trip being so exhausting!  Yes, I knew the amount of hours it would take, but I figured I could write and get some stuff done or even sleep a little.  Boy was I wrong.  Flying is not my favorite thing to do anyway.  Taking advantage of the alcohol on the plane and at the airport during my layover, that helped me calm down some but I had never traveled this far before, and being alone for it was making me anxious. It was going to take the entire day and I had one layover that would take hours, then I would have to adjust to the time difference and the 3 hour difference. 

During my layover I decided to text Chris, just to make sure our streaks stayed on course. I wasn't sure if I would be out of sorts later from the traveling, time difference or what Scott had planned for us. Plus, by tonight, I would be in the same time zone as Scott, leaving Chris as the one who was the oddball right now. Of course Scott was thrilled that he wasn't the one with the different time.  I was determined to keep my streak with Chris though.

FEISTY: The plane didn't fall from the sky on my first leg of the trip!

CHRISSY:  Hopefully it was a better landing that that!FEISTY:  You know I hate flying so even if I was on the smoothest and most perfect flight ever, I would not like it!  I actually thought about trying to get on this kind of SUPER flight

FEISTY:  You know I hate flying so even if I was on the smoothest and most perfect flight ever, I would not like it!  I actually thought about trying to get on this kind of SUPER flight...it seems yummy!

it seems yummy!

CHRISSY

CHRISSY: