CHAPTER 2 : First Meet

Zee POV

My alarm goes off as I tucked myself inside the blanket. It was cold .I got home in the late morning after celebrating my friend's wedding. If only I could sleep just for one more hour. My head is still dizzy by the hangover. How f*cked up I am last night? The cropped image of me being drunk came into my head. It's hard for me to go back to sleep when I already awaken. I heaved a frustrated sigh. Good thing it was Sunday morning otherwise I had to force myself to go to work in this state. I have been living with my grandparents since I was young. I am the sole heir of my family business so I have it easy since I was young. I got what I want and they always pampered me with money. Partying and sex was always my way to release the piling up stress. I never once had a serious relationship and I don't like to indulge myself with that kind of commitment.

My hand searching for the phone below my pillow. Before I slide the phone on, the notification pinged got my eyebrow furrowed. I hurriedly went to the news feed to see what the ruckus about. Ughh! What have I done! I get up, sitting, to see the phone screen clearly. Damn! There was a scandalous picture of me with the foreign girl I slept last night. Who the hell posted this? The party is only held between us and on top of that, it was at the private place. Arghhh! I scratch my back head harshly knowing the trouble I have to confront. Trust me! My grandpa will nagging at me for the whole week.

I walked downstairs after I done my morning routine. As I enter the kitchen, my gaze glued on a boy that wore a leggings with oversized shirt that almost reached his knees. Is he a new maid? But I wasn't informed about him. He was busy cutting the vegetable ,not realizing I was staring at him intensely. Just looking at his curvy legs ,I know he got a nice body. I lick my lower lips with the burning desire. If only he wore a shirt that displaying his tiny small waist, I would already have him to myself. But I'm not that kind of person. Without the other consent, I will never lay my hand on him. Wait! That was my shirt. I just noticed the cartoon print on the front as he spin around, looking at me. Who is he? Nobody are allowed to enter my room except...

'Don't mess up with him.. He is with me' I turn my head when I heard a firm warn. I know it! That must be grandpa. I alternately gazing to my grandpa and that boy in confused. Grandpa walked towards him and I followed behind ,catching his step. 'I have book the flight in two days.. go to the States and get married' my grandpa point to both of me and that timid boy. Woah.. what a surprise. Marriage after the first meet, huh? What gotten into him? 'The hell no!! Why would I marry him?!' I shouted and I could see that boy flinched from the corner of my eyes. 'He already agree and now..you got no choice'  grandpa urged. 'No!! I insist! You can't decide this for me' my heart racing in anger. I instantly walked away. I don't care what would come after me but I won't do as my grandpa ask. He was going too far. 

I slammed the door hard and I'm sure the people downstairs could hear the bang. I am not ready to change my status yet. I never defy my grandpa but what?! Did he really arranged my marriage? Why so suddenly? Is it because of my news that have been spreading? That kind of picture did happened a few times before but he never mention about marriage. I'm sure all of this is just a coincidence. I don't even know where he pick that boy. His body was patched with bruises all over. Arghh!! My hand run through my hair leaving it a little messy. I know he will use the property to bait me into that nonsense marriage. What about my freedom when I got married? It's so irritating. I don't want to lose everything because of that arranged wedding. There must be a reason behind this. I have to find out. I bite my lower lips while I drawn in a deep thought. Planning.

Yesterday, I locked myself inside the room for the whole day. The servant only send me a tray of food. That must be upon grandpa's command. I pull my door opened. I need to talk to that boy as soon as possible. There's no other way. The flight is tomorrow and only him can cancel the wedding. I got no time to waste. Grandpa should be in his garden at this hour. This is the perfect timing for me to have one to one talk with him. I cock my head to both side before tiptoed to his room. Nobody should see or this plan will turn fail. My grandpa won't let me go if he find out I was threatening him. The key is already in my hand as I twisted the door knob opened. My gaze fall to the perfect figure that was taking a fresh air at the balcony. I approach him carefully not to scared him off. I pull his arm inside while my hand palming his mouth shut. His screaming is still audible but that was only to me. 'Shhh..it was me' I whisper to his ears. His back was leaning against me. I let him go as he stepped back from me. Our eyes met. For a moment, I become mesmerized on how beautiful a man could be. I could say he was much more beautiful than the girls I have been seeing. He..he looks fancy? Expensive? Reserved? Exclusive? I don't know the exact words but that would be how I describe him right now. The dark brown glossy eyes with his perfect plump pink lips giving out the unique aura. Seeing him with my clothes on only surge up my lust. He wore my hoodie and maybe a short? The hoodie is too big and I could barely see if he wore a short underneath. His legs was patching with bruises that looks like it will take months to heal. Was he abused? I become more curious about the boy in front of me?