CHAPTER 8 : Dissapear

*Mature Content*

Zee POV

When he talk.. when that guy hold his hand... The fiery pit inside me burning up. I grab his jaw hard as if I want it to be dislocate. I know that hurt him! I f*cking know it! But I hate everything I saw earlier. Whenever the picture of him with that guy come across my mind, I feel suffocated. I'm getting out of control. Sliding in my co*k, he screamed in pain. He beg me to stop. But I ignore everything. I don't know why! What have gotten into me! As I grab his small waist, I start pounding harshly. The deeper I'm inside, the better I felt. But not for him. His co*k died down long ago after I shoved myself inside. The feeling of lust exploded out of me. He become slave to my desire. 'Yo-u hu-urt me... arghhhh...plea-asee' he cried. I pinned both his wrist above his head, trapping him. 'Arghhh.. aghhhh..uhhh' my moan is ringing inside the room. Our breath are mixed in chaos. I slammed on his prostate repeatedly, making he arched on pleasure. His hands grab the quilt tightly while his feet curled with desire. I watch in satisfaction. His hardened co*k is rubbing against my six pack, rising up the sensation. 'Release!' I command. He shook his head ,defying. I don't know what he is playing at. 'Nunew! F*cking release it!' his hole clenching my co*k, triggering my climax but I held myself in. After a few thrust, he utter defeat. His cum splurting all over the sheet before I groan, releasing my cum inside. I took out my co*k and meet with his teary eyes. 'Why? Wh-yy you treat me like this?' He sobbed hardly. Without I could realize, he.. he has become my new obsessions.

Nunew POV

Awake, my body feel sore all over. The core between my thigh feels the stinging pain. I lay on my side facing the table lamp as I clenched the silk sheet under me tightly. Lots of disgust. Tears flowing down for the hundredth time but my face is already numb with the crying last night. I hope I have someone to share my thought..my pain..but I got nobody. I just have hia. I can't do anything except letting he destroy me. Pathetic. 'Look what such a weakling you are' I heard my back head voice nagging. My thought disappear when hia lean his face to the crook of my neck. 'Crying?' he asked but I just buried myself deeper to the pillow. 'You didn't want to cum last night?.. why? Do you want that guy to make you cum?' he is now sound like a villain. I hate him! Doesn't he feel a little bit guilty over me ,after what he did. He raped me. I don't care to lose my virginity for him but not in that harsh way. How can he become such a heartless guy? No humanity. No sympathy. I quivered when his rough hand shamelessly roaming my body under the blanket. Reaching at my hip bones, I began to sob. I want him to stop but would he listen to me? The cold silver chain around his neck come in contact with my bare back. His mouth tracing my shoulder.

He rolled me down on my back, pressing his knees between my legs. Tears stained my face. I look up to him but my vision is blurry. 'If you don't want to do it..I won't... Yesterday is your punishment... That's it' his hand caressing my cheeks lightly. I'm confused. His personality deviated in a blink of eye. He move down from the bed and scooped me up. One of his arm slide under my knees while the other one supporting my back. I wrap my arms around him, supporting my weight. My face almost buried in his neck. I look up to him but...nothing. He gives a blank expression. He push the bathroom's door opened and placed me on the counter. Filling the tub with warm water, the vanilla scent hit my nose. He marches, standing in between my legs. Resting his arm on the counter, his eyes trail over my naked body before glued to my bruised wrist. 'You don't know how far I can go... So..please ...stop provoking me' he looks up to me, pausing in between his words. Regret. Is he regretting? Cupping my face, he leans his lips towards mine. Our lips meet lightly and there are a mixed emotion. I close my eyes, accepting. Our lips part after few seconds. He picks me up on his arm again before lowering me down to the tub. 'I'll move to another room.. take your own time' with that, he goes out the door. I'm angry with what happened last night, but I don't want him to leave me. I cry again.

For the next few days, I locked myself inside the room. Alone. Sleeping by myself. This is much better. I need time and space. But my mind can't stop thinking about hia. That day, in the bathroom, I see that weird expression displaying on his face but I, myself not sure what he is thinking. That teary eyes of him. Why? I will forgive him if he want me to. Since the day I say the vow, my body, my soul, was all belong to him.

I walked downstairs and finally stepped inside the kitchen. 'Auntie jaa.. have you seen Hia?' I asked one of the housekeeper as my gaze scanned around. 'I don't know ...He even didn't eat his breakfast' she glance at the breakfast laid untouched on the table. 'New.. did Mr zee hit you?' she look at the green patched on my wrist but I hastily pull my long sleeve, hiding it in. 'No.. No he didn't' I lied, keeping my eyes low for a second. 'Auntie jaa... Call me if you see Hia.. I will go upstairs first' I hastily walked away. What had happened between us, I just want it to end between us.