CHAPTER 11 : What I want?

Nunew POV

As I parked at the devil red light in the middle of busiest intersection, I lift my head and saw Mike's car closely following behind me. I had told him that I can get home by myself but he still insist. Actually, it was great to have someone to protect you all the time. I had a past so the feeling of anxiety is still there. It will never be gone. I know my life would be indented with it forever. My uncle, he was never seen again. It is as if the world simply swallowed him. I thought he gonna track me down but it is a relieve that I never see any trace of him again.

Swung the door open, I walk inside my house. It was a total mess. Old dishes lay in various places and the crumples paper covering major of coffee table. The document file was left opened , scattering on computer desk at the corner. I heaved a sigh. I need to spend some time on cleaning. I straightly move to kitchen, taking a glass of cold water. The doorbell sound radiated through the house. Putting down the glass ,I peered to the front cam...mike? Why is he here again? It was just 10 minutes ago I bid him goodbye. I went out to my front door. Opening the door, he push me in and shut the door behind. 'Mike?' I called. His gaze met mine. More like a stare. Looking into his eyes, I can see he is drowning in fear and anxious. What had happen to him. 'Can you... give in to me...hmm?.. just for today' his voiced was shaking. 'What just happened?' I furrowed dumbfounded. His jaw was set hard and his hands form a fist tightly that made his knuckles turns to paperwhite. He looks weird. 'Don't ask...' he slowly making his way toward me forcing me to step backwards before bumping to kitchen counter. One of his hand cupping my cheeks ,moving down to my collarbone, reaching my arm and resting on my wrist, giving it a gentle squeeze. 'I can't' I said but he ignored. Leaning forward, his natural pink lips collided with mine. His tongue intruded my mouth exploring the flavour inside. My hand move up to his shoulder ,gripping it tight. I was stood there motionless but I can feel he lost in his own lust. He should stop!  Parting our lips, his deadly ferocious eyes turn solemn.  'A year... I have been waiting for one year' he muttered under heavy breath. His hand trailed down my chest and eventually stop at my waistband. The warn is there. He look up to me. 'We better stop now...' clutching my hand on his shirt, I gasp for air. 'He left you long ago... Why can't you open your heart for me .. I was here all along' a tiny drop of tears sliding down his cheeks, staring low. My heart are thumping hard, desperately looking for the truth. He was fine throughout our dinner but what could make him feel heartbroken? My thumb wiping his tears off. 'Look at me..' I hold his cheeks so he meet my eyes. 'Tell me why?...you never asked me for this before...Why you act so differently?' I added but he keep his mouth sealed. Hauling me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist automatically. He lay me down on the couch as he hovered over me. He buried himself on the crook of my neck, harshly leaving a hickey. My finger curled into a fist pushing his chest off me. 'Mikeee... calm down' I say meekly, struggling to break from him but my body felt heavy. He is so into his greed that he chose not to listen. 'If I couldn't have you.. nobody can' pulling my v-neck fabric down to my breast, he sucks my nipples in lust. It was left swollen red as he leaned up and smash our lips together. His hand stimulating my co*k through my pants. My legs are forced to push apart by his body in between.  'You promise me Mike!' screaming, he stopped as he lift his head up looking at me. 'You promise me... you will do me better than hia' I muffled as I sobbed in tears. Gulping, I try to get myself breathe. He get off me ,giving a guilty expression and sat at the edge of his seat. In a bent posture, he scrubbed his hands over his face.

'He is back' lowering his head, he exhale noisily through his pursed lips. 'Zee ...he is at the mansion' his words are clear to me. My heartbeat suddenly fasten the pace and time seeming to slow down. Not being able to comprehend what I heard .Am I hear it right? Hia is back. Mike push himself stood and about to walked away but I grab his wrist. 'What are you saying?' I asked but there are no response. 'Mike! Tell me!' my fist clenched at my side and glaring at him. I willed my body to stop shaking as I slowly stepped toward him. 'Zee are now back' he muttered and I rushly grab my car key where I left before and walked out of the house. I want to see hia now. 'Don't go' I halted in my way as I shut my eyes tightly. My soul gasping inside me. I was stepped into guilt. 'Once you step out...you will never see me again' his teary eyes met mine. 'Mike please..I will come back later' I murmured bitterly hoping that he would understand . He always have a place in my heart but we can't be together. I wish you would stay, mike. I never want to leave anyone behind. He was there when I was at the dead end and I am grateful for it. I walked out. I feel guilty for leaving you but Hia is all that I want in my life .