CHAPTER 7 : Without Consent

*Mature Content*

Nunew POV

Once I stepped inside the event hall, I could hear a moderate jazz music playing in the background mixed with the laughter of the guest. The decoration is rustic with vintage looks. The waitress are caters to the needs of the guest, holding a tray of drinks. It feels somewhat awkward to be here. I still can't get used to the people in business tracks. Investor. Shareholder. CEO. was all here. My arm entangled with hia's. I was in my 2 pieces tuxedo suit while hia was dressed in a plain-fit business suit. Following his step, he marched to one of the standing table at the corner of the hall. 'Stay here' he whisper to my ears and walks to the group of man in suit ,3 tables away from me. I watched from distanced. My finger lightly tapping on the table as I roamed my gaze around before it latched on.... That deep voice. The big build body. That eyes. I shook my head lightly when the anxiety rushed in me. My breath hitched and I clenched to my chest abruptly. Is he the guy that indent my life in pain? I'm sure he can't recognize me in this state. I was a shit mess ,down in that cell ,3 months ago. It was a dark place, so I can't see his face clearly but I would not ever forget his voice.

'Care if I join?' a sudden voice bring me out of the thought. Mike..Why he is here? I looked away finding hia but he is too busy chit chatting .Probably about business. 'He can't say anything.. this is an open event' he said with a subtle smile. But I just don't feel right about this. 'Please.. just go' I took a step backwards. 'Let me check on your wound' he took my hand before I could escape and flap it around. My hand looks small in his tanned, big ones. 'Healed... that's all I wanna know' he shuddered and winked teasingly before walked away . But it's too late. Hia have seen us. As soon as our eyes locked, I gulped in fear.

The whole ride back to the mansion was in silence. Neither of us bothered to say a word. I could tell his anger by the way he grip the steering wheel. The veins on his arm bulged. He parked the car right in front of the main door .'5 minutes...In our room' he unbuckled his seatbelt and get off the car. I walk behind, keep my step at slow pace. 'Do you want me to call chairman? He looks scary' one of the servant ask but I just shook, answering. I know they are worried but I don't want to trouble others. Besides, it turns out grandpa are flying over to France few hours before. I got no choice but to face this in any consequences. And here I stood, in front of the room. The glass is already shattered on the floor into a tiny spiky crystal. I walked carefully inside the room,shutting the door behind. 'Have you met him recently?' his voice is calm yet dangerous. It is out of my expectations ,to hear his first question. On top of that, he predict it right. My fingers fidgeting. 'Answer that f*cking question nunew!!' he screamed and tears start forming at the rim of my eyes. 'Ye-yes.. 3 days ago' my voice trembled. 'What did he say?' here come the next question but I still took time to answer. My brain wouldn't cooperate in this tense atmosphere. 'Answer me while I'm still being nice' he loosened the tie while his stare are fixed on me. 'It..it was..just a normal.. con.. conversation' I stuttered. He approached me and grabbed my jaw harshly. His finger dig into my skin. Toe to toe, he standing in front of me. 'How normal is that? Did he flirt with you?' his voice was low. I bite my lower lips as my body quivered. My past. It never let me go . The fear. The quivered. The pain. Everything is replaying right now. My eyes looks down instantly as I shut my eyes tight. 'Nunew... I am already this angry.. Look at me!' he shouted and I flinched. 'It hurts.. hia' my hands clutching to his hand hoping he would loosened the grip. But he didn't . 'Then answer me! Did he ask you out?' I nodded and he trashed me away. My head hit the wall forming a loud thud.

He grab my wrist rigidly as I wince in pain. 'You are making things worse.. do you know that?' he throw me on the bed hardly making me bounce a little. 'I'm..I'm so-orry..please... hiaa...I'm sorry' my body trembled when he start unbuttoned his clothes. I'm not that dumb to understand what he is going to do. Naked. He hovered over me and stripped my clothes off, ignoring my cry. 'Hiaa... I pro-omise..I wouldn't do..th-hat ag-ain..ple-asee' tears flowing to my side. I squirmed out of his hold but he pinned my body firm. 'This should make you remember... on how to behave as my wife' I could see a storm stirring up in his big eyes. He start nuzzling his nose on my jawline, taking a deep breath of my scent. 'I...beg youu.. stop!..please' the word keep coming out my mouth but he couldn't care less. I look up to the ceiling in despair. This was really happening. I hope there is someone that could make it stop but nobody come to the rescue. He took my hardened nipples in between his teeth, teasing it with his tongue. My back arched and my fingers going through his messy hair. The pleasure is there with the proof of the pre-cum. 'You brought it upon yourself' he whispered. 'Stay put.. if you don't want to get hurt' he added as if that could coax me. His finger are coming in contact with my entrance and I screamed loudly. 'No! Don't do..th-is to ..me..I beg..yo-u' my body trembled and my throat feel dry by all the cry. He push my legs apart and I could feel a windy air hitting my drenched bulge. I hate how I could stay hard by his harsh touch. I shook my head as tears streaming my face. He put his finger inside my mouth, gagging me. I can barely make a sound now. He shoved in his thick co*k inside my hole in one motion. No lubricant. No condom. Only by dripping pre-cum. 'Arghhhh..ahhh it hurts!' I screamed in pain. The sound of his skin slapping with mine was echoed throughout the room. He lean close and buried his face to the crook of my neck. Leaving trails of hickey. I could hear he moan in pleasure but not me. The pain is unbearable. 'I hate sharing .. especially on what is absolutely mine' He stab deep inside ,almost tearing me apart. He withdrew his finger from my mouth, stroking my co*k. The intensity make me lose my insanity. What he did to me tonight, will I come to hate him?