CHAPTER 4 : My Pride

*Mature Content*

Nunew POV

Hia's arm snake around my waist as he pull me closer. My heart beating fast. We have never get this close. I glanced to him. He wore a black shirt and the first three was unbuttoned, exposing his sculpture chest. The crowd goes quiet when we passed by and their gaze intently following our step. I looked around ,roaming on every corner of the house. Everything is grey. The wall,the marble tiles and also the countertops. He lead the way to the open room upstairs. The light flashed on and off in time to the loud music. There is a tv lounge on one side. 'Announcement! The arrival of our newlywed couple' I instantly turned my head to the left side and make an eye contact with that guy. The guy that was screaming earlier. The crowd roaring with applause. Isn't he referring to us? The newlywed? Bottles of beers and snacks was landed everywhere on the floor. Hia's tighten his grip on me as I kept my footstep low besides him.

He perches himself on the couch and pulled me ,sitting on his lap. His front was pressed to my back and his hand circling my waist, keeping me still. 'You want this ,right? So.. bear with me' his voice is dominating. I heard a whistle from one of the guy sitting on the couch next to us. He wore leather jacket with his hair was styled into a bun. 'Is he a virgin?' he asked, smirking. He rested his elbow on the knees, supporting his chin up. 'Probably...Should I show him off?' hia's voice echoed through my left ears and I gasp by his statement. He chuckles, lightly leaving trails of kiss on my neck down to my shoulder. His touch is soft but was frightening at the same time. 'Hiaa ...I ..I don't want to stay' my voice stammered. His fingers come to intertwined with mine while the other hand was busy unbuckling my belt. The crowd stares to us, as if this is their daily treat. Some of them even has their hands ready under the pants. Masturbating. Hia treat me just like a whore. The tears escape my eyes as I was struggling to escape. 'Hiaa... pleasee...not here...hiaaa' I bite my lower lips, holding back my cried. He is playing with my pride! His hand already crawling inside my pants, palming my co*k. I squirmed but the hold are too firm . 'Don't worry..I will make sure you feel good' his warm breath fanning my necks. His hand start working ,up and down rhythmically. My legs spread wider by the burning lust. 'Urghh...stopp.. uhhh... umphhh hiaa' soft moan escape my mouth. My feet curled in pleasure. I tried to clenched my thigh together ,but his hand was in between. Our intertwined hands got me dig into his back hand deeper. I'm not sure if it would left a wound. I hate myself for getting hard. The stimulation keep rising and I close my eyes tight. I could hear others moaning too. 'Is it good? Do you want me to help you cum?' his husky voice sounded. I nodded as I arched my back. His thumb teased my co*k tip repeatedly. I hope this will end soon. The embarassment was seething inside me. His hand moving in faster pace and I moaned miserably. 'Hiaaa ..ughh...arghhh' I throw my head back as I reached the orgasm. My breath hitched. My body drained. My eyes become heavy. Their voice slowly faded to my ears. 'I warn you...you will regret this' that was the last sentence I heard.. from Hia.

I was staring myself naked in front of the giant mirror and sighed . The bruises getting faded by time. My eyes latched on the hickeys on my neck and the event of last night start playing in my mind. I support myself at the bathroom counter as tears flowing down my cheeks. I thought I could start anew but everything was a doomed from the beginning. My life would never play easy on me..but I must stay strong! I have gone through something much worse than this! Here is better. I have grandpa who care for me. I can do anything freely. But...why does this hurts more? After long five minutes, I get myself dry and dressed with blue long sleeve turtleneck and leggings. I go out from the shower as I wipe the tears off. 'Don't ever think of whining to grandpa' he seethes but his gazed was fixed on the book he was holding. I bite my lips trying not to let anything escape me. He turned his head to the side when he didn't hear my response. Our eyes met.'Do you understand?' he raised his brow and asked. My hand fidgeting at the hem of my shirt. 'I am' I nodded and walked out the room.

I strolled around the lake by myself taking the fresh air outside. The sun is shining above me. It was a beautiful day and I want to observe the nature it offer .I need to keep my mind occupied. I was plainly gazing at the stream of water when my eyes fell on someone. He was nobody I know or in other words he was a stranger. He looks young and..well.. he is handsome. I don't think he is one of the servant .I have been here for two weeks and I make friend with everyone but..who is he? I was about to gaze away but our eyes collided. He flashed a smile as he walked closer and passed me a chewing gum. 'No..I'm fine' I reject politely. 'Alone?' he asked and I hummed in response. 'I..I will just go inside' I backed away. I wasn't meant to be rude but I could feel the unpleasant silence between us. 'If you are lonely..' he shrugged as he hand me his business card. I took it and give a small smile before heading to the house. Living here, I was like a dead soul.