CHAPTER 15 : Our Day

Nunew POV

I woke as the sun rays seeping through the cracks of window. I sat up, rubbing my eyes with my knuckles. I was in the bedroom tucked in the blanket. The other side of my bed is empty and I pinch my eyebrow in confusion. Usually, I will wake up earlier than him. Besides, Hia hardly fall asleep during night since we had just move to a new house last two weeks. Experiencing different environment is a prompt of evolution. I can be anywhere as long as I'm with him. I stood up from my bedchamber and walked lazily to the bathroom. Peeling myself naked, I turn on the water heater to the preferred temperature. Lathering my body with bubbles, I was enjoying the lavender scent that Hia bought recently. My shoulder relaxed as I closed my eyes, letting the warm water wash away the shampoo. My eyes shot open when I heard a faint footstep approaching . I didn't lock the door! I try to remain calm but I could see a muscular man was sneakily entering the bathroom from my peripheral vision. Later, I felt hia's hand sending a gentle squeeze on my hips signalling his presence. My back was resting on his chest under the warm water. My head was tilted downward in embarassment and my cheeks are flashes red. His hand carresing my body lightly. I was captivated by his little gesture but I try not to think about it. An involuntary moan escape his throat. 'You drive me crazy' I felt his breath against the crook of my neck. Turning myself to face him, he took a step forward but I do the opposite. I blink up to his gaze. He is so handsome with his wet messy hair. I look from his eyes to his mouth and then back to his eyes. 'You are pretty' he lifted his hand and his finger brush my cheeks. My hand gripping his shoulder. My heart beat fast that I need to take a deep breath. Nothing was on my mind. Just me and him. 'Hi-hia..' I stuttered and he raised his brow in response. His eyes going over every inch of my body. 'Lets...lets talk about grandpa' I speak nonsense. My lips parting and back to shut alternately. I don't know what to say. The awkwardness is killing me. He chuckles. I felt my whole face heated up. 'Suddenly?' he smirking as he marched forward till my back hit the wall behind. The grin lifting on one corner of his lips form into small smirk. 'I think..we..we should go back home' my eyes flickered up to him. He stares at me and his breathing increase. I lick my lower lips by the sudden feel of dryness and his eyes fall immediately on my mouth. He leans closer and sealed our lips together. Gentle. His hand grabs my waist and I could feel his hardness on my lower belly. I'm trying to get myself together but it is almost impossible with the way he hold me. He taste so good that I wish I could stay in this state forever.  His mouth tracing my neck and I let out a soft moan. I love how alive he make me feel.  'Grandpa will be fine by himself...he should.. he is the one forcing us to move here' he said, along with a glint of something in his eyes that I couldn't decipher. He continue staring to my eyes before veering his attention towards my lips. Having his eyes solely on mine make me feel so wanted. I know he want more. I love to feel how his breath hitched and how he is trying to hold himself back. 'I really want to have you' He nuzzle his nose to my jaw before pulling away to look to me. I swallow hard . 'I'm not ready' my voice come out weak and small. I got no idea on how to resist this situation. I let out a silence breath when he put some distance between us.  'I know' he lean forward, pressing a warm kiss on my forehead. 'Next time..do lock the door..Okay?' his lips are now against my ear. His deep and raspy voice make me flinch in desire. I nodded frantically.

Hia drive along the coast ,playing slow music in the background. His free hand held mind while he was driving on the road. The street light illuminated the side of his face and I saw the worryness in his expression. I wonder what was running through his head. The car ride passed with silence between us. I eased in my seat and he hold my hand tightly, not letting me go. We pulled up at a nice and cozy looking restaurant which was bustling with couples and families. I sit idly across him. The moment his eyes locked with mine, I got so lost in him. I can see a pool of emotion resting inside his eyes but I want to wait for him to speak up. 'Can we talk about us?' he give a small smile. I nodded, returning a warm smile. 'Ariana told me that it was almost impossible for me to recover...' he muttered as I let out a deep helpless sigh. 'So you want to push me away?' I asked. He is quiet but I could feel his heavy gaze on me. 'I..I didn't mean it..but I feel sick of this life... sick of having to worry when I might hurt you.. I am tired... I am exhausted' his voice ached in pain. 'I will live up to your expectations, hia..if you don't want me to socialize...I won't ... if you want to locked me up... I will... I am willing to wait until you are fully recovered' it might sound illogical and that I could be overreacting but nobody have ever been in my shoes. Those fears I felt before can't be justified and I could only afford to be logical in my own mind. I will let life had its way but I will keep fighting. For Hia and me . 'I'm not going to caged you inside my own world.. I love you' I could see that he had taken a great deal of courage to say the word out loud. 'You said love is just a word' I mumbled. My hand form a fist on my lap. I close my eyes trying to get rid of the pain I felt. That word once hurt me deeply. 'It was...before you give me its meaning..I really fell hard for you nhu' one of his hand goes up and palming my face. I hold his hand on my cheeks, savoring his touch. 'We might have our own plan tonight' he raised his brow and smile naughtily. 'Hiaa!' I shakes my head no as I let out a soft chuckles