Chapter 2: Ass-Kicking in the morning!

--Y/N's P.O.V--

Early Morning:

After last night's fiasco, and finding a blanket for the girl, I was able to go right back to bed and try and wrap my head around all this confusing sh*t. Who else is supposed to appear? Why do they want me dead? Why did that girl on the phone have cabbage hair? Also skin-on-skin contact? The f*cks that supposed to mean?

"Sigh"... I look at the clock on my desktop to the right of my bed and saw it read 05:00 am. I have nothing planned since I'm on a break from work so I could stay in bed for a few more hours . . . but 5hrs of sleep is all I could manage after yesterday...Oh well, might as well do my morning training then.

I hope to off my bed and quickly make my bed, before getting into my casual attire, which consists of a blue gi and sash with an orange undershirt plus white gloves and boots. Quickly brush my tall standing red-brown hair before exiting my room.

Y/N: Alright, I go for like an hour, maybe stop by the convenience store and then take the shortcut back and-- oh!

By the time I got down the stairs, I noticed the silver-haired girl sleeping on my sofa, exactly as she was last night. I got B/N to bring her a blanket for her and I notice it is somewhat coming off. So I pick it up and replace it with her again, before leaving.

The roof of the Apartment:

I open the door and take a good deep breath as I walk onto the center of the roof, looking over to the horizon to see the sun just coming up

I open the door and take a good deep breath as I walk onto the center of the roof, looking over to the horizon to see the sun just coming up. Beautiful morning indeed. Perfect for keeping myself at my best. And the way I do it is through what is called "Image training". It's a form of mental training where I imagine a foe, then imagine myself combating the imaginary foe. This allows the fighter, me in this instance, to determine how an actual battle against said foe would play out.

Now training wasn't usually a thing I used to do, In fact, once upon a time I never did it at all, just sat at home playing games and being the shut-in neat I made myself. At the time, my line of work was still the same, game design, but we weren't doing very well, mainly cause our boss at the time was a piece of sh*t who failed to see we were failing. He also withheld our paychecks and I didn't get enough to pay the rent and had to always ask for extensions, which Luckily I got since my landlord is nice and all.

But that changed when the coma happened, that very same sh*t boss of mine caused it, he was drunk and driving at the same time and he didn't give a damn about the red light on the road that day, If I wasn't out that day just taking a stroll, then the person he would have smashed into, my landlord, would have breathed his last.

Now I don't remember what happened, I knew I was hit by his car, but I survived and was taken to hospital, the blow was hard and I had to be kept in their care If I was to survive. I was kept for two whole months before I awoke again. When I did, I learned that the landlord was grateful for me saving him and that he allowed my brother to stay with him for as long as he needed to (since legally he can't be left alone in the apartment as he's a minor). Some time passed and I returned to work and found it to be under new management, with the new owner allowing us to express our ideas and didn't keep our pay. When I did return they were actually in the process of designing a mascot for the company, and I don't know how but I came up with what she liked the most, The Homu Rabbit.