Chapter 5.5:Onwards! To the field of Cherry blossoms(New-years Cook-off Subplot)

A/N: This is just filler so that it won't be that long; expect Kiana's bad cooking to be made fun of for the whole sub-chapter.

Continued from the last part: (The group had just managed to get on the train)

The group took their seats and watched as the service began to move off. They had plenty of time to spare, so B/N got out some drinks, which everyone took except Kiana, who looked gloomy out the window.

Kiana: . . . .

Y/N: Kiana? Are you alright?

Kiana: Huh? Oh, don't worry, I'm fine. . .

She sighed.

Y/N: That sigh tells me otherwise. . . you're worried about your friend, aren't you?

Kiana didn't respond immediately.

Kiana: . . . Not just for her . . . but Mei and all the others . . . I hope they're all okay . . .

Y/N: Hmm?. . I see . . . Well then, how about this. . . since we have time to spare. . . tell me about how things were.

Kiana: Huh? What do you mean?

"Well, I don't really remember anything about being the "Captain", and I need to take your mind off things for now, so tell me about a happier time from the past . . . it can be anything."

"Happier time", Kiana repeated before taking the time to think. "Hm?. . Okay!. . Ooh! And I know, just the memory to talk about."

She sits up.

Kiana smiles. "So this was a crazy event that occurred back in St. Freya, but the way it started is so crazy you might not even believe me at first."

Y/N: Try me!

Kiana: Alright then, strap yourself in as I, Kiana Kaslana, tell the tale of when we had a new years cook-off!! And how I won it!

Y/N: Really! You must be able to make great food then.

"PFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" Theresa began to laugh "Kiana! Make good food! HAHAHAHA!!!"

We all look confused at Theresa, who is now shedding tears of laughter.

Kiana: Eh!!! Aunt Teri, why are you laughing!!!

Theresa: S-Sorry!!! But it's too funny!!! Especially since Captain, of all people, was the one who said it!!!

Kiana: But I can cook!

Theresa: Yes, that's true!!! But only after several hundred attempts whilst also having major supervision.

Kiana: B-but I'm not that bad at cooking!!!

Theresa: Really? So we should forget that you caused a fire that spread throughout most of the roof of St. Freya after you wanted to make "Tortilla wraps".

Kiana: Uh?!

Theresa: And maybe when you decided to cook Fu Hua a birthday cake, only to destroy the kitchen in the process.

Kiana: H-Hold on! I'm not entirely to blame for that one. As it was you who thought Rozaliya and Liliya were responsible for assisting me!!!

Theresa: Hmm. . . okay, you got me there.

Kiana: Good, then---

Theresa: Then again, you did somehow use baking soda instead of cooking salt when you tried to make that dish that required vinegar.

Kiana: 0_0 . . . . but they looked the same to me . . .

Theresa: They were labelled and kept in different cupboards!!!