Chapter 6 (Part 3): Corruption that sleeps upon the mountain.

Last time. . . 

Rin peers down to the black box she held. "Let's just say I know someone and said someone had all the "boxes" one would ever need. This one particularly is a copy of the one your more familiar with, made so I can control the herrcsher powers that become "limbo" due the nature of this world.

Just then, she began to push inwards into the box with her hands, and it started to crack.

Rin: Finally, I can discard this temporary husk of a form! Let's see how you peasant's handle my power!!! The power of the reborn 12th HERRSCHER?!

And now . . . the story continues. . .

After crushing the box in her hand, the girl that called herself Rin was consumed by pitch black vapours, which also forced the Honkai beast that stood to be brought within it. As this occurred, the sky became dark and gloomy, and the ground shook.

The black mist disappeared, revealing a massive white and monster red fox with orange-eyes.

Kiana: Dammit!

Theresa: Tch!

Y/N: Dear God!

B/N(Thoughts): (This is so cool!)

Hmm. Yes! This is the perfect power!" A voice from the black ball of mist said, " I could accomplish anything with this power! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! Let's see how long you feeble insects last against me!! "BELGH!!!"

 Yes! This is the perfect power!" A voice from the black ball of mist said, " I could accomplish anything with this power! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! Let's see how long you feeble insects last against me!! "BELGH!!!"

Theresa: Judah!!! Protect US!!!

The Oath of Judah stood firm before the oncoming fireballs, tanking them with little effort.

Theresa: Kiana!! 

"Already on it! Neko Charm!!! Giving of a yelleo-orage Aura, Kiana threw down giant cat-lie clawas that katerialised from thin air. She brought them down upon the beast fox. However all it did was annoy the beast."

"Hrmph! Is this all the great Herrscher of the Void can do? Colour me unimpressed. You once threw moon rocks at the earth and slaughtered thousands with minimum effort, yet here you are, a mice against a dinosaur."

With a brutal swipe, Kiana was thrown threw an already damaged building.

Theresa and Y/N: Kiana?!

"Of course, not matter what you would do, this new power of mine would easily triumph over it. Heck, I'm not even using my new powers yet?! Don't you see, human's, your end is near! BLEGH!"

Another fireball, more powerfallthis time, was aimed for the ground, and this was deliberate, cause the resulting explosion sent Theresa, Y/N and B/N flying back.

Y/N: "GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

B/N: "HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!

Theresa: KYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!