Chapter 9:(Part 3) That day, when St Freya got attacked . . . again.

Location: Inside Hyperion

No ones P.O.V:

"So to this day, he doesn't forgive them, and my uncle got him the flat. Then down the line he let me move in and that is the jig of all of it."

Sora: Oh wow . . . I'm sorry you and papa had to go through all that.

B/N: Oh it's all good, don't worry about it. I mean for starters big bro did eventually forgive them, albeit that of course doesn't mean he's forgotten what happened, and I for one don't really care any more. . . . What I do care is two things, one is do you minds untying me, I kinda need the to use the restroom and--

Sora: I may be twelve but I'm not stupid.

B/N: Dammit!  . . . Oh well fine, I'll get out of this eventually . .. Anyway, I wonder what fun everyone else is having. Did this Mei person come yet?

Sora: Hmm? I don't know; I also don't know how to find out. But if I were to guess, then I bet everyone is happy to see Ms Mei and their all hugging and went their way.

Meanwhile, on deck:

"OH GOD, NOTHING IS GOING OUR WAY!" One Valkyrie screams as an electric blast knocks her and others off their feet.

Valkyrie 1: S-she's fried my weapons! And the Titan mechs are complete unresponsive!

Valkyrie 2: Goddamn Herrshcer!! There always look so cool yet their so terrifying!!!

On the deck of Hyperion the situation was pretty grim. The Herrshcer of Thunder, Raiden Mei, has appeared and spent no time in decimating the forces that fought back. She didn't actually kill anyone unless you count the Titan mechs that are either in pieces of have their circuits fired, the latter of which was the deal with Einstein's and Tesla's mechs.

Tesla: Dammit all! I've seen Mei being violent before but never like this!

Einstein: It's most defiantly "her" doing. She turned Ms Raiden into a cold weapon.

Tesla: That bitch! And the only way to save her is going through his own memories right now! Talk about terrible timing!

Einstein: Calm down Dr Tesla, complaining will lead us nowhere right now. Lets get inside before we're fried and hope Joachim, Ms Kaslana, and Overseer Theresa can hold their own long enough.

The scientist dashed, and in good time too, since a second later Mei's frantic lightning would have fried them. Speaking of Mei, it seems that she's finally met an equal on the battlefield, or rather above it. Kiana had unleashed her Herrshcer powers to the best she could and was holding her ground well enough, though she had to thank Welt and Theresa as they had allowed her to last this long against Mei's superior strength, thus allowing her to, whenever an opening occurred, to try and reason with Mei. But whenever she tried Mei would swat her away and in act Kiana was already on one knee on the Hyperion Deck after being paralyzed.

Kiana: U-Urrr--M-M-Mei---

Mei: . . . . (Raises her sword for imminent attack)

"You should never forget your surroundings on the battlefield. Weighted Construct!"

Mei: ?!

Mei had been staring at the Paralyzed Kiana too long and forgot about her other opponents and Welt took that opportunity gladly and via his reason powers formed a large Weighted leg braces around Mei's ankles. This through affected her ability to stay perfectly airborne and she was forced to focus on slicing them off with her blade. When she finally did golden chains released from Judah had already began forming around her, and before she could do anything they had tightened their grip on her and Theresa forced her down as hard as she could.