Chapter 9:(Part 2) That day, when St Freya got attacked . . . again.

(Please be aware that an edit was made in this Chapter. I deemed it necessary after re-reading it.)

Warning!!! The following chapter contains numerous 4th wall breaks performed by a professional who does not care for the 4th wall. If this may disturb you or you suffer from any mental or physical issues caused directly by or due to 4th wall breaks, please close this page and kindly make your way to your local "get help" centre cause you to need it. If you, however, have the balls to battle through, please ensure all children are away and flex-tape is within arms reach. You have been warned!!

* Small note to readers. At this point, Y/N (The Captain) is relieving a past event, and thus how he acts and interacts with anyone during this event will be as if they are happening in real-time, basically like the basic plot of Assasin's creed. Just thought I should tell you all. Now enjoy the Chapter*

Now, to refresh your minds. Here's a recap of earlier events.

Within Captain's memories:

"HoHoHo!" He laughed. "Sucks to be one of you puny Valkyries when you can't use your powers, Huh? Especially one like you who looks one foot the grave already."

The girl had turned over now, her face oddly pale, showing her growing fear.

"No, where else to run" He continued. "Nowhere else to hide. You're coming with me whether you like it or not!"

Girl: No . . . Nooo!

The girl backed away in fear, but the masked man grabbed her by the hair and held her up before he calmy gut punched her so she would stop struggling."

Girl: (COUGH!) . . . (SPLUTTER)

"You want another one, bitch, cause there's plenty more where that came from if you continue to--"

(SMACK)

A sudden blow to the head with a large dictionary cut him off. He dropped the girl as he fell to the side, losing his shotgun as it was kicked away from him as he fell. Surprisingly despite the fact he whore a tough helmet, he could feel the pain of where he was hit.

"Motherfucker . . . Who had the balls!"

He turns around to see who hit him and meets eyes with visibly enraged Y/N L/N, who had just picked up the shotgun.

Y/N: People like you who pick on weaker people make me sick, you know?"

" . . . Cocky bastard! You have no idea who you are dealing with!"

Y/N: Sure I do, a dead man.

And without a second thought, he unloaded, sending the guy flying onto the wall with a hole in his abdomen. He slumps on the side of the wall, very, most sincerely dead.

"He is very, most sincerely dead," Y/N muttered to himself when he quickly thought of inspecting the body " Serves him right, now then *turns around* are you alright--Woah!"

The girl had just embraced him, sobbing her heart out.

"Captain! Captain! Waaaaahh!"

Y/N: Woah! H-Hey, calm down. He's dead now. He can't hurt you anymore; I'm sure the hole in his chest confirms such.

"B-Bronya! (Sniff) T-they took Bronya, and Rozaliya and Liliya!"

Y/N: Huh?

"W-we had just finished making the cakes for the party; then everyone started to feel weird and look very pale. Then those people came through the windows. . . and Bronya . . . she fought them so we could escape. (Sniff), but they got Roza and Lili too!"