Chapter 7(Part1): Reinforcements! Decends Hyperion.

A/N: Before the story begins, I have a question to test your Honkai Knowledge. 

" Who is the First Herrscher of the Current Era?"

1) Welt Joyce. 

2) Welt Yang.

3) Bronya Zaychik.

There is only one correct answer. (Answer to the right)---->

Also, I asked for help regarding the fanfic "Danmachi the Grand Emergence." That is offer is still on the table, but this time I should briefly explain what it's about (You must have good knowledge of Danmachi canon if this interest's you.)

So, the basic plot is that the current world of Danmachi is due to a rewrite of history and that things like Zeus and Hera Familia loosing to the One-Eyed Black Dragon and being kicked out of Orario as well as the seven dark days should never have occured to begin with. It was all due to a "wish" made in the past. Also, part of the story is a concept where Bell Cranels father is from another world and that he (and many others) were experimented on to justify Bell "Liaris Freese" skill as more of an inherited ability than a skill he gained as an adventurer.

Anyway, that's it for now; if this interest's you, then comment or message so we may chat, or instead we can talk over discord (I have that, by the way.) So with that over, enjoy the chapter.

~Continued from last part~

B/N: Bloody Hell! The fox became a samurai! 

Seemingly defeated, the Herrscher of corruption has unveiled it's proper form; it looks down upon it's enemies as the group look back at it in astonishment. It swings its large sword and attempts to cut down Y/N and B/N, who have the Unconscious Sakura with them. However Sirin acts quickly and make's wormholes that warp them away just in time, with them appearing behind their enemy.

B/N: EH! Wha-- How did--

Y/N: Your asking the wrong guy!

On the other side, Theresa yells for Judah, which release several spears upwards, all of which are swallowed by wormholes made by Sirin.

Sirin: Now, rain down!!!

She snapps her fingers, and more portals appear, which release the spears downwards onto the Herrscher. Unfortunately the Herrscher is prepared for this and begins effortlessly diverting the spears with its sword.

"Bah! Easy stuff! If this is all that can be mustered, your all already dead."

The 12th uses its free hand to concentrate a black mist-like ball before immediately releasing it towards Theresa. It hit the ground a few paces ahead, but the explosion was enough to send her tumbling back.

Y/N: Theresa!

When the smoke cleared, Theresa was down, her battlesuit reverting to her nun-attire.

"AND THAT'S ONE OBSTICAL DOWN! I'LL FINISH HER LATER, BUT FIRST I'LL DEAL WITH THIS FILTH," she says as she turns to Sirin

Sirin: Why you! Don't get cocky, you inferior Herrscher!

"ME INFERIOR! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW THAT'S A GOOD IRONIC JOKE THERE! AS I SHALL NOW DEMONSTRATE"

Using insane speed, the 12th appears above Sirin and, using its sword's flat, sends the 2nd Herrscher straight downwards with a massive:

"SLAM"

Y/N: KIANA!!!

When the smoke cleared, the silver haired girl was senn face down on the floor and had reverted to her normal attire.