Chapter 8(Part 1): So what next? Plan going forward

A/N( I'll make things clear in the future but know that in terms of age and history, all HI3 characters in the story are equivalent to how they were during the main story, up to the events of "Regression". To summarize, it's 2017 in that world in this fanfic)

Honkai Question 1: 

Apart from Kiana (cause she's the face of the series), which of the other two in the main trio had the "shortest" character development Arc in the main story? Raiden Mei or Bronya Zatchik? Place the answer and length of the character Arc to the right--->>>

Honkai Question 2:

What is it about this story you like the most? What do you think could/should change? I am open to all criticism.

Honkai Question 3: 

Given this story's popularity, I am considering creating a discord server where you can all chat and discuss Honkai. I will put future updates and choices regarding both this and other stories. If you think this is a good idea, then place the answer to the right; if more than fifty agree, I'll do it---->>>

Now onto the chapter:

(Insert Opening here)

Last time...

"Sora! Where did you go now!"

Y/N: Hmm?

Two girls were seen up ahead; both wore similar uniforms. One with blonde hair and yellow eyes was berated by one with long, greyish-violet hair tied into a ponytail alongside raspberry-red eyes.

???: Dammit, Susannah! How could you lose the kid again?

Susannah: B-But Alvitr! I had my eyes on her the whole time! I don't know where she went.

Alvitr: You're going to be scolded for this. Then I'm going to be scolded since I agreed to help.

Susannah: I know! I know! I'm sorry, but-- Eh? Wait, there she is?!

Susannah runs over to Sora but then stops when she sees Y/N; her whole face is shocked, and a second later, tears begin to fall.

Alvitr: I-is that who I think it is?

Susannah: C-C-C-C-C-C -Captain?! . . . Is that  . . . really you?!

Y/N: Um . . . I suppose so.

Alvitr: The face is the same, and so is the voice but . . . W-what happened to your hair?

Y/N: W-why is my hair the thing people question? There's nothing wrong--

*Embracing noises*

Y/N: W-what the?!

B/N: Da F*ck!

Without warning, everyone was surprised when Susannah hugged Y/N while bawling in tears.

Susannah: *Crying* WWWAAAHHHHHH!! C-CAPTAIN! *Sniff* P-PLEASE!! PLEASE SAVE MS. DURANDAL AND EVERYONE ELSE?!

Y/N: ?! 

And now, several minutes later, the story will continue!

(We enter the scene; Y/N and B/N were just led into Hyperion, passing through several other people that were there, clearly happy to see Y/N, all referring to him as "Captain", minutes later a child embraces Y/N and calling him "Papa" to the former's shock! However, he is told that he isn't her dad, which eases things. Seconds later, he gets embraced by another girl, crying her eyes out. Let's see how that went.)

"I... Uh . . . It's Okay . . . you don't need to cry!" Y/N tell the crying Susannah.

Susannah: But we all thought you died! Everyone was so sad, especially Ms Durandal. Then everyone started acting weird, and more people got hurt and--