Chapter 6 (Part 2): Corruption that sleeps upon the mountain.

A/N: I have afew things to say; first of, thank you all so much for 10k reads on this fanfic (as of when this chapter dropped). It is much appreciated.

Location: Kunai Mountain

Just a while earlier, on the cable car to the top.

"Whoo!" B/N went as he threw himself onto a free seat, "We made it just in time to kick back and relax until we reached the top." (Takes out a drink).

Rin: Um, if you don't mind, may I ask why you are going to the top of Kunai Mountain?

Theresa: Oh, we're . . Uh . . . just um--

B/N: We're here to see if the legend of the demon fox is real.

Theresa: Yeah, that!

Rin: Is that so? Well, then you must have heard the recent rumours then.

Y/N: Recent rumours? I don't think we have. Do you mind explaining?

"Of Course", Rin began. "They say the demon fox was recently sighted and that it brought with it its demon servants."

Theresa: D-d-demon servants?!

Rin: Mhm, They say they believe the demon fox's legend was recently insulted, and it has chosen to appear ahead of schedule and called its followers to exact revenge.

B/N: Really? (glances at Theresa for a mention, then turns back) Out of curiosity, does the fox have any preference for who it targets?

Theresa: *Gulp*

"Preferences" Rin puts a hand to her chin. "Well, If I'm being honest, I think the normal person should have no problem being a target."

Theresa exhales in relief.

Rin: Unless however you are, or you dress like a nun.

Theresa: ?!

At that moment, everyone, including other passengers happening to be in listening distance, glanced at Theresa, who was wearing an outfit akin to nuns, before she fainted.

"Thud"

 . . .

 . . .

 . . .

Theresa: . . . Hnngghh . . . mmmm . . . (murmurs) bitter melon birthday cake . . . hahaha . . . hnnnggg . . . huh?

Theresa slowley opened her eyes and was met with the cloudy sky from above; she shook her head somewhat and blinked a few times before looking around, realising that she was no longer in the cable car, instead out ide on an upward slope with several tree's to it's side and was also currently on Y/N's back, and the realisation made her blush.

Theresa: Eh! W-what's going on here?! Why am I piggy-backing on Captains back?!

Kiana: Aunt Teri fainted while we were riding the cable-car and was still out by the time we reached the top, so Captain put you on his back and has carried you since.

Y/N: Your welcome, by the way.

Theresa: Huh, o-oh! I see; well, how long has it been, then! Also how did I faint again.

"About Half an hour", B/N replied. "Also, you fainted when you got told on how the demon fox has a thing for eating nu--

"WHACK!"

"GAH!" B/N cries out as he rubs the part of his head that is in pain."What the hell, bro!"

Y/N: You're the cause for Theresa fainting, you stupid idiot; some jokes aren't funny anymore.