Chapter 5: The talk before the trip.

Continued from Chapter 4. . .

(Kiana's narrative on how she met Y/N in her world had just ended)

Kiana: After that, we were taken back to St. Freya, and we all found out he was the one who saved us by killing that beast.

B/N: Holy! With one attack!

Kiana: Mhm! It was something called a Gamma blaster, and it came in a pair; it was really powerful, and one charged shot from both could take out something as strong as Ganesha.

B/N: Damn! Wait a sec? Where are the blasters now?

Kiana shrugged " Probably in safe storage somewhere back in my world since no one else could wield them properly other than Captain.

B/N: Why is that, though?!

Kiana shrugged again. "I don't know; I tried them once, but they didn't do a thing, and I kept forgetting to ask Captain why? And asking now would be pointless since he doesn't remember anything-- wait! Captain? What's wrong?"

B/N: Huh?

Following her gaze, B/N looked at me and was surprised when he saw that my head was down and I had one hand to it.

Y/N: . . .

B/N: Uh? Bro, You good?!

Y/N: . . . That name. Say that name again.

Kiana: Huh?

I looked at her.

Y/N: That name you just said, repeat it?!

Kiana was confused. "Do you remember something? I said a few names, so you have to be specific."

Y/N: You described her with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Kiana: ?! You mean Big sis, Bianka?

My eyes widen at that name again, and I immediately bring out the phone that was apparently mine, unlock it and go to the images app, bringing out that photo from earlier and my eyes fixed on the girl in question.

Y/N: Excuse me for a bit.

I got up with the phone in hand, made my way upstairs, entered my room, closed the door behind me before sitting on my bed, and once again looked at the photo, which was zoomed in on who I wanted to look at.

Y/N: . . . Bianka?

I continued to stare at the photo. Rubbing my head without realising.

"Bianca . . . Why does that name . . . sound so . . . familiar?" 

Back downstairs:

B/N: What the hell was that all about? 

Kiana: I don't know. . . then again . . . is it possible Captain remembers big sis?

B/N: Remembers? What do you mean?

Kiana: Bianka, the girl I mentioned earlier, who's also my older sister, was a close friend to Captain. They knew each other way before I ever became a Valkyrie.

B/N: Is that so? 

Kiana: Mhm. Before Captain was our "Captain", he lived in Schicksal HQ, where most of the higher-ups and stringer Valkyries lived. And it was no new knowledge that the two were often seen together before he came to St. Freya. In fact, being the strongest Valkyrie with unparalleled strength, you'd expect her to train with someone who can at least keep up with her, but instead, she chose to train with him.

B/N: And could he keep up with her?

Kiana: Nope.

They chuckled somewhat.