The day you disappeared with the stars Intro

A/n: This is just the intro for the story as if it were an anime. 

Story Intro: Long shot by Mayu Maeshima (Re:Zero season 2 intro)

-~-

(This is a fate that brought us here watch my Long Shot!)

The intro beings with scenes from various points from the Honkai story appearing all at once, which then all begin to intertwine with one another before forming the title of the story:

 (Honkai Impact 3rd: The day you disappeared with the stars)

(Feel like I am falling into the flame of lies. Tell me what do you want from me)

Various areas in the Honkai world, including Soukai city, Arc City, Shenzou and more, appear fine briefly before glitching out, then being replaced with burned, destroyed variants of said areas.

(Trying not to step back to where I used to belong. Looking for the escape from pain)

In the darkened sky, watching the events, an entity looks down upon these areas from a skyscraper. It's moderately skinny and has its arms in a hang position. It is mixed with pale gold but also has the colour of the average Honkai beast; its body looks like segmented armour. It has three fingers on its left hand and a three-fingered hand on its right foot—bug-like wings and a long tail with a Honkai beast stinger tip. It's mouth is broad and is covered by a mask, and its eyes are pale and dead. It has a horn-like crown, but one horn is broken.

(I will cross my fingers, hoping not to be sacrificed. 約束したんだ君とその希望に)

Y/N is standing alone in a fire-lit area with his back to you. And then briefly, illusion-like forms of some of the girls appear; they have blood on them and seem ready to fight something. They appear in the following order in groups of three or two: "Kiana, Mei, Bronya", "Seele, Roza, Liliya", "Theresa, Himeko, Fu Hua", " Yae Sakura, Kallen", "Elysia, Li Sushang, Zhuge Kongming."

(Get in the raid. Get ready for the time to come. 浮かび上がるシルエット追いかけ)

Continuing in the following order: "B/N and Delta(Back to back)" and"Raven and Rita(Back to back), then finally Durandal by herself, who seems to attack something, but it is obscured; only its red eyes are visible.

(Drop down the reason why I'm standing here alone. Maybe it's already too late to regain)

Otto with Void Archives, Kevin in his MANTIS form, Herrscher of Corruption (as Elysia), Herrscher of Thunder Mei on her dragon, Mobius with Grey-serpent army and Dark Fu Hua(Senti-Chan) briefly appear as glitchy silhouettes before the screen goes black. An obscure figure is all that is left. But it has a solid resemblance to Herrscher of the Void Kiana.

(運命としてかかげた灯を 失くさないで Ever again)

A younger Durandal (in her appearance shown in the Durandal Visual Novel) is seen running away from something in a dark misty area while holding a broken Durandal sword. She turns round to look your way, and you see her face is bruised and full of fear, teary-eyed and wearing a collar. A zoom in into her eyes, and you see a blurry figure extending his hand to her. He waring glasses and has a lab coat.

(What if I could right my wrongs. And save you from the pain. It's not enough. It's not enough for me to break the rule upon this world)

Herrscher cores swerve around each other before scattering; then, you see a large crystal wall, and then it is revealed you are looking out of Y/N's eyes as you see a dim reflection of yourself as him. Then on the other side of said wall is Durandal, looking back at you with a teary-eyed smile before disappearing. You (Y/N) then punch the wall hard, almost shattering it. Your fist is coated with red and blue sparks, and your reflection shows that your eyes are flared in red and blue, respectively. 

(I will never gonna leave you. Never wanna lose you. We'll make it in the end)

In a fiery area, B/N is holding out an odd-looking large Pistol charging a blue energy ball at an oncoming Veliona, who has yellow eyes. Fu Hua is fighting Senti-chan, but both have one orange look, and Fu Hua is the one that is smiling. 

Flame Chaser (Minus Kevin) ready themselves while looking at Elysia(Herrscher of Corruption), and behind her is a pink crystal with the real Elysia in it(asleep). Houdou beast from the Honkai Kingdoms event is staring down Zhuge Kongming, who looks determined. Kiana is being stared down by Herrscher of Origin Mei and Herrscher of Truth Bronya(both with yellow eyes), and finally, Kevin unleashes Shamash on False-God Otto.

(Not backing down for real. I won't trace someone else's life)

The red-eyed figure with the long tail appears in a distorted background powering up. Above it, coming down fast, is an attacking Durandal and Y/N. Durandal is in Dea Anchora armour, and Y/N's holding two blasters charging red and blue energy, respectively. 

(I know who I am!)

Everyone is here in the courtyard of St.Freya: the girls plus smoother Valkyries, Anti-entropy, world Serpent, Flame chasers. They all look happy as they look towards a portal that shows the top of Y/N's apartment, with Y/N and B/N on it, also smiling. Y/N extends his hand from his side, and Durandal takes it. 

The intro ends with a view of the bright sky and the words (Fanfic by MajinHotTuna) written in neon red and blue.

END OF INTRO!

Hi! Hope you liked this Fan Intro. This was meant to be written along with Chapter 7, Part 2, as a way to start Arc 2 of this story; it's gonna be "Electrifying", if you know what I mean, but University work got in the way, and Chapter 7, part 2 is in the draft. Don't worry, though. Expect it to drop soon.

P.S: (I started a new fanfic, yet another Danmachi rewrite. Here is the link[https://www.wattpad.com/story/335806930-danmachi-eminence-of-the-grand-emergence]. Also, the offer to co-write still stands.)