Chapter 8(Part 2): So what next? Plan going forward

25K READS! LETS GOOOOO! Thank's to all that enjoyed reading this, it makes my day every day knowing something I made is appreciated and people want to read more. Well, good news, more will come in due course. For now, enjoy this chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time:

Y/N: Project . . . You know what? I don't care right now. Can I just have a damn name already?!

Einstein: Valtoria!

Y/N: ?!

(Insert glass-breaking sound effect here while Y/N looks utterly shocked)

Y/N: W-w-w-what did you just say?!

Einstein: Valtoria! Sylphara Valtoria.

He ended up stammering back, his eyes wide open and forehead sweating.

B/N: W-woah! B-Bro? You good?!

Sora: Papa?!

Susannah: Captain?!

Alvitr: What's wrong?!

Y/N does not respond immediately; instead, he starts breathing hard as he holds one to his head.

Y/N: I-I need to sit down.

He sits on one of the free beds and raises his other hand to his head.

B/N: Hey! Bro! What's going on, your a sweating mess?!

Y/N doesn't respond; he can't, not anymore. His mind was too far gone when that name was uttered. He's heard of that name before . . . it belongs to someone he has had a history with . . . lousy history. . .

SIZZLE SIZZLE SIZZLE SIZZLE

" Your crazy!" A familiar female voice begins in his mind. One that felt good to remember " You manipulated everything behind the scenes, all to get to Kiana and the others for this!WHY!"

"Why? You have the decency to dare ask me why?!" Another female voice replies one that is filled with anger and hatred. "You're also the cause of all this, Bianka; if you had just been the good little girl you were back then and let my father reap out that bubble universe within you, then we would be here!"

He could barely make out where he was now within the static void. No longer within Hyperion, but lying upon a dead field. He could just about make out some figures in front of him. One was the back of someone wearing golden armour with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. The other was . . something . .. that had red illuminating eyes and a long tail, definitely humanoid yet hardly human. Finally, there was someone else, arms crossed, behind that thing, another girl whose hair covered one of her eyes and who wore elegant, attractive armour.

???: Don't be so worked up; the fault isn't entirely yours. You have that person down on the floor behind you to blame. He got in the way of Daddy's plan; he ruined everything! That boy, that thing! He is the one who deserves to be in that horrible place! Not father! Father was going to make the perfect universe!

Bianka: Your damn father was going kill more people than you think! He was crazy, and so are you!

???: Urgh! You're so damn annoying! MARK 4! Put her in her place!

Bianka: VALTORIA!

At that moment, the girl and the creature jumped forward at each other. But it was then that his vision shattered, and Y/N was again lost in the void, disorientated and confused.