Chapter 6 (Part 1): Corruption that sleeps upon the mountain.

"This is an Announcement! The train has now arrived at "Kunai Highlands". As there is no other stop beyond this point and thus no other reason for you all to be here. . . GET THE F*CK OFF THIS TRAIN. Or else we'll kick your ass off, your choice!!! Thank you so much for riding with us, and please do come again."

The many passengers exited the train and onto the platform. When they got off, the group began marvelling at how traditional the platform looked.

B/N: Wow . . . we only just got here, yet I'm already getting that sweet natural classic Japanese vibes. 

Y/N: Yep, that's the "Kunai" area for you. Everything is more traditional and daybed back here. There was this festival some time back, and people brought all the classics, mental tea, giant dragon puppets and a wok for the noodles.

"Mmmmm", Kiana went ", I could do with some noodles right about now, any flavour; I'm not picky."

"Okay, focus, everyone! We have no time to waste" Theresa gets out the device "Ai-chan, are you there?"

"Always have been", The cabbage head girl of the screen replied, "How may I be of service to Boss and Madam Principle."

Theresa: Is whoever you managed to locate still there?

Ai-chan: Mhm, scanners say whoever it is may not have moved from the general position. 

Kiana: Really?! YAY! That means Mei knows I'm coming and is waiting for me!

Y/N: We don't even know who it is. How can you be sure it's Mei?

Kiana: That's . . . Um . . . well, it has to be! If I'm here, Mei is here! (Looks at Ai-chan on the device) Right?

Ai-chan: Well . . . In all honesty . . . you might actually be right.

Y/N: Eh?

B/N: Huh?

Theresa: really?

"Well, I cannot say for sure, but after hacking into this world's satellite system, I've been running software that can detect only frequencies produced by anyone who holds Honkai, be it a beast or a human. However,  the process is too slow to tell who's who truly. I can only say that whoever I've managed to locate is a Herrscher."

B/N: A what?

Theresa: A herrscher, anyone with a certain great level of Honkai control, thus bending physical laws. Originally, they were our enemies in our world, but now . . .well, ask Kiana.

B/N: Eh?  Wait a sec, are you one?

Kiana: Mhm. I'm the Herrscher of the Void, or Sirin is, but we are the same person.

B/N: And what can you do?

Kiana: I can throw lances out of thin air and make portals that can take me anywhere I want.

B/N: Oh sweet--- Wait a sec, if you can go anywhere, why didn't you take us to where we're going?

Kiana: Because I need to know where I'm going first, or else I might take us anyway randomly . . . also plot.

B/N: Ah, okay, that makes sense. So which one did cabbage head find?

"That I cannot say", Ai-chan replied. "As stated, the process is slow; all I can say is that it's a Herrscher . . . a sleeping Herrscher, for that matter."

Kiana: Huh?! Sleeping? What's that supposed to mean?

"Well, in addition to what I can currently do as just told, I can also use these wavelengths to judge if there awake or not, and this one is sleeping, guaranteed."