Chapter 3.5: Blood-sucking Legal Loli (Part 2)

~Y/N's P.O.V~~

I opened my apartment door and let Kiana and Theresa in first before entering and closing the door behind me.

Theresa: So this is where Captain lives (looks around) It's nice... but doesn't Captain get lonely living here alone.

Kiana: He doesn't live alone... Captain has a little brother.

Theresa: Huh? A brother? Now that's something I would never expect (looks around) where is he then?

Y/N: That's a good question, where is my little Shit-brother (Clears throat) B/N! Where the hell are you?

"Up-stairs!" A voice replied from above " One sec, I'm coming!"

The sound of a door opening above was heard and then we saw B/N come down the stairs, now wearing his more casual attire consisting of a blue sleeveless jacket and long-sleeved black undershirt. Around his waist is a teal sash, and he wears white silky pants, dark shoes with teal wraps, and black wristbands.

When he came downstairs, the first thing he would do was look right at Theresa.

B/N: Huh? What's with the kid?

Theresa took offense to this.

Theresa: ?! Kid?! How dare you?! I am no child?! I am an definite, respective, mature adult individual--

Kiana: Who likes to read doujin manga and is prone to hissy childish fits.

Theresa: -- Who likes to read doujin manga and is prone to hissy childish-- HEY!! KIANA?!

Theresa proceeds to start berating Kiana, and starts chasing her around the apartment, the two brother left to watch the manner unfold.

"Seriously though? Who's the kid?" B/N asks Y/N

Y/N: (Subconsciously rubs the back of his head) I don't actually know, except for the fact that she's from wherever Kiana is from. . . and is her aunt.

B/N: ?! . . . I'm sorry, I don't think I heard that properly, did you say aunt?

"Yes"

B/N points to the two silver-haired girls. "The smaller one is the taller ones AUNT!

"Apparently"

B/N: But she's so short! And look at the way she's acting right now! She acts like a bratty immature baby sister!

"It's true though" Kiana immediately says, after escaping the wrath of Theresa, now visibly exhausted from all the running " Not by blood, but my parents made her my godmother sometime after I was born, she's actually way over forty".

B/N: SHE'S WAY OVER FORTY! NO WAY!

Kiana: Yes way, if you just manage to catch her sleeping, she snores like the age she is, in fact, there was this one time--

"TERI SMACK!"

Suddenly, a heavy blow is dealt to Kiana from behind, and she had no way of dodging. Thus with a large "OOF!" Kiana comically plops onto the floor, as Theresa breathes hard in anger behind her.

Theresa: "Bull Breathing noises!" Anyone else want to end up like her!

The two brother's shake their heads.

Theresa: Good! Now sit! We need to talk!

She walks over to the sofa and jumps onto it, pouting.

Theresa: "Cute but frustrated pouting noises"

B/N: (Whispering) Just for the littlest things .... What is with the female species?