Chapter 6 (Part 4): Corruption that sleeps upon the mountain.

A/N: Before the chapter begins, I have some stuff to say. In an announcement I had asked what Valkyries you all wanted to see appear next in the story, but I also listed names of Valkyries who were not to be chosen. However, after thinking it over, I changed it by asking all of you which Valk you want next (and this time no limit; you may choose any Valk) and as a bonus, if you wish, you may choose what kind of scenario you want for them to enter into the story that way you can be part of how this story pans out in the future—your choice. 

Second is that the offer I gave is still on the table. If your unaware, then I shall say again. I want a co-writer to help with the continuation with another fanfic I'm writing called "Danmachi: The Grand emergence".

If this interests, you comment or message me so we can talk. (Assistance credit will be given with no issue.)

Other than all that, I hope you are all well, and please enkoy the chapter part.

~Last time~

ENOUGH!!

(Kick)

"Urk!" Y/n goes as a stiff knee in the gut sends him flying back and hard onto the floor just as B/N enters the house.

"Big bro!" He checks him" You okay! What happened" He looks up. "And who is she?"

Y/N: Urgh . . . Huh?!

In such pain, Y/N still manages to get up, and is met with a piercing pair of yellow-eyes staring back at him as the pink haired girl also gets up.

"I see. You had your allies distract me so you may save Sakura, a futile attempt, I'm afraid."

The girl's figure raised her hand and clenched onto the sword pierced through her and pulled it out with minimal effort. She then points it at him.

"Only I have the right to use a weapon forged from my power and hatred! Now then! I shall end you here and now and finally eliminate any other problems that could keep Sakura from me!"

B/N: "GULP" Um, bro. Last time I dealt with a girl having orange-yellow eyes, I got thrown to the wall of my apartment . . . bro?

Y/N was not listening. B/n saw his stern expression as he stared back at the miko. He then picked up the spear of Judah that Theresa gave him earlier, which he dropped moments after he gripped on the blade now in the Miko's hand.

B/N: B-Big, bro?! W-what are you doing?!

Y/N: I-it's hard to explain. . . But that sword she's holding showed me something, I think . . . and now I can't do anything else but get answers, now run! I don't want to fight and protect right now.

B/N: . . . Heh? Protect? Come on, you know me better than anyone.

He drops the bag he was holding and brings out the nun-chucks he got some time ago, as well as:

Y/N: ?! B/N, is that the tazer?

B/N: Yep.

Y/N: The same Tazer I said not to bring with you?

B/N: Mhm, I know, I know. To think I'd need to use it now is crzy, and I finally get to use this as well, win win for me.

Y/N: . . . You know what? We'll talk about this later? (Looks at the miko) and you! As you can see, it's two on one; if you wanna chicken out, nows your chance.

The miko laughed. "Oh! Look at this! Instead of running, your choosing to come towards me instead.

B/N: Well, we can't beat the crap out of you without coming closer, and just so you know, we are advocates of gender equality, so don;t think we gonna hold back cause you a girl.