Chapter 02

At the end of the barren road, a dark motorcycle roared from the end of the road connected to the starry sky, like a black panther Nordic goddess 1800, a super heavyweight high-horsepower cruiser produced in the United States, only 2,500 were produced. Hundreds of out-of-print cars were once one of President Yan Yi's precious cars.

The motorcycle slanted and bent, and a sharp tire rubbing sound broke the tranquility, and stopped suddenly on the side of the road. Bai Chunian took off his helmet, raised his hand and brushed his short and capable hair, a black vest over a t-shirt, and a leather gun. The straps were fastened on either side of the legs, and a Desert Eagle was inserted into each holster.

On a whim, he asked President Yan to play with this car. Now that he thinks about it, he has never taken his favorite omega for a ride. There are countless hot and amorous omega agents in the alliance. .

After a few heavy rains in May, the weather became hot and humid early in the morning, and a thin layer of sweat accumulated on his body. Bai Chunian sat on the ground with his helmet and lit a cigarette. He lifted the hem of his T-shirt and fanned, revealing a cut With a thin and tightened waist, the muscles that have been exercised in extreme tasks for many years are like a knife and axe, which is completely different from the flower racks raised by equipment and protein powder in the gym.

There was a long scar on his body, which opened diagonally from the chest to the side of the waist. The densely stitched needle scars were lighter, but they were still terrifying. I couldn't help but imagine how heavy a wound it used to be.

Accidentally touching the scar, Bai Chunian threw the cigarette **** into the sand and sighed lightly.

That omega is a good boy, and he is even more lovable when he is endured. He wraps his waist tightly with a small fish tail, and his blue eyes are covered with a layer of water, as if he is about to cry in pain. Bai Chunian often I can't bear to let him hurt too much, kissing the neck is coaxing and rubbing, I can't wait to squeeze all the comforting pheromones in the glands to coax him.

I haven't seen him for three years. He's probably grown up. Maybe he's better-looking than before, maybe he's more heartless and indifferent.

Can't think any more.

Bai Chunian glanced at the location on his watch, and there was only a huge ruin in front of him.

This piece of debris piled up on the outskirts of the city is an abandoned playground due to the poor quality of the amusement items, which led to the death of a junior high school teacher and student, and then was called to stop. The rusted and dusty merry-go-round and the Ferris wheel with broken pillars can no longer be seen in their original colors. .

There is an aquarium in the southeast corner of the playground, which occupies a small area. The exterior wall is mottled and torn with navy blue patent leather, but the quality of the gate is obviously not perfunctory. The reinforced and thickened alloy bulletproof door, and two surveillance cameras flashing red on the canopy. At work, 360 degrees searched for suspicious movements around.

The layout of the aquarium has been remodeled. The pebble corridor and most of the glass walls have been removed. Most of the display tanks have been dried up and abandoned. Only the original Beluga display tank is lit by a row of dim LED lights.

The turbid seawater about three meters deep in the display tank exudes a fishy smell because it has not been replaced for a long time, and there are several dead coral reefs piled up on the bottom.

Suddenly, a sound wave resembling the long cry of a whale came from the crevice of the reef, showing that a human-shaped silhouette was gradually swimming out of the tank.