Chapter 06

"I shouldn't have promised my dad to take this test if I still participate in atwl, it's boring."

At the other end of the flag-raising platform, there is a team, wearing the same purple team uniform, with a square team nameplate "Feng Xiaoxiao Xi" hanging on the chest. The four players are all Italian greyhound glands. The tall alpha gave Bai Chunian a provocative look: "What is your team name? If we meet later, I won't hit you, lest it be too shameless to destroy the team on the first day."

Bai Chunian laughed: "Just fight."

Lu Yan stepped forward to block Bai Chunian behind him, and the rabbit ears exploded: "Are you dragging you? It's orphans who talk trash before the exam and break other people's minds. You don't have enough mothers to send them. Feng Xiaoxiao, right? I remember it, don't be in the same area with us, I'll knock out your head."

Bai Chunian helped the fried rabbit's head: "Brother Lu, calm down."

The alpha captain on the opposite side was obviously provoked, and just rolled up his sleeves, he was pulled by the omega team members beside him:

"Captain, let's go." The voice was calm and calm.

"When is it your turn to talk, Xiao Tun?" Alpha shook off his hand, just happened to descend the steps of the omega words, turned and walked away.

Lingti omega was more slender and weaker. Pushed by the tall alpha, she staggered back two steps, and Bai Chunian stretched out the back of her hand to support it.

"thanks."

The greyhound omega lightly thanked him, picked up the backpack on the flag-raising platform and turned to follow his team. He walked quickly and was very flexible, not like the weak o who would drag the team back.

Bai Chunian came back to his senses and looked around for Lan Bo. Lan Bo had already put on the black tight-fitting team uniform prepared by Bi Lanxing. He looked down at the tail in the suitcase. There was no place to wear pants, so he put on his pants. After eating, the tail tip discharges and manipulates the rollers of the electric suitcase, and runs to the front of the self-service admission machine to lead the nameplate of the team.

An acrylic name tag popped out from the ticket gate under the self-service admission machine, and Rimbaud picked it up and put it on his chest.

Bai Chunian walked over and looked at the team nameplate:

"Play whatever you want".

Bai Chunian: "giao, this is your team name"

Lan Bo pointed to the voice bar on the screen. Just now when he was receiving the name tag, the self-service entrance machine asked for the team name to be entered by voice. At that time, Bai Chunian happened to say, "Just play it." The system automatically recognized the name of the team. four words.

Lu Yan came over to get the brand name while putting on his team uniform, and asked casually, "What's the name of our team?"

Bai Chunian clutched the famous brand and hid it behind his back: "Uh"

The atwl exam site is vast and divided into ten areas, marked with the Greek numerals one to ten.

The security check at the entrance is extremely strict and cumbersome. Everyone has to go through a black box body scan to check whether there is weapon metal embedded in their body. After that, they have to test their blood one by one to make sure that they have not injected stimulants or gland energy-supplying drugs.