Chapter 10

Bai Chunian watched as Lan Bo's back slammed against the wall, blood soaked the team uniform and the bandage wrapped around his upper body, dripping on the ground along his fingertips, blood oozing from the corner of Lan Bo's mouth, and his pupils gradually became distracted.

This picture is too real, Bai Chunian even felt a kind of terrifying distress, and his heart was beating suddenly in his chest.

"Climb under the chair and hide. The little rabbit will also go and fill up the recovery injection." Bai Chunian picked up the python revolver, found a sa80 rifle from the fallen body, and inserted it all into his leather belt. .

Bi Lanxing got the news from the communicator, and quickly rushed over from the other corner of the building to meet, put the only recovery injection left in Lu Yan's pocket, raised uzi and looked at Bai Chunian: "Come on?"

Bai Chunian stared silently at the place where the greyhound sniper stayed in the distance: "Wait, let the sniper mutilate the two of us on the opposite side, and they will kill us directly while we replenish and recover."

Bi Lanxing distracted and touched Lu Yan's head with the vines growing with his fingers, releasing a pheromone to relieve Lu Yan's pain, and glanced at Lu Yan and Lan Bo's wounds. The location of the bullet holes is very strange. It is said that the opponent's sniper is not accurate enough, but the two bullet holes hit the same position on the collarbone of the two people, exactly.

"Have you asked for a great help for the exam?"

Bi Lanxing's suspicions are not without reason. Judging by the accuracy of this sniper, he is completely capable of killing Lu Yan and Rian Bo with headshots, but he didn't, leaving only blood for the two of them. It was also reported that the team of Feng Xiao Xiaoxi, Xiao Tun's name had never appeared in the kill information, and it was suspected of causing trouble to the rest of the team.

"It doesn't look like it." Bai Chunian shrank the cigarette case in his hand. Before entering the venue, he saw Xiao Tun. He was about 20 years old. Judging from their captain's bad attitude towards him, it didn't look like a help test, even if it was a help test. , It is also difficult to find a helper whose sniper accuracy exceeds Rimbaud's, which is unscientific.

Bi Lanxing glanced at the seriously injured Rimbaud, the mermaid rolled herself into a small ball with her fish tail and hid under the chair, slightly convulsed by the pain of the gunshot wound: "It's not important, do you want to appease him? ."

"It won't really hurt. Let him reflect on why he didn't target others." Bai Chunian deliberately looked away from Lan Bo, "I haven't seen each other for three years, I've become stupid."

Bi Lanxing hesitated, and said no more.

As Bai Chunian expected, Feng Xiao and Xiao Xi took advantage of the blood of the two people in the team to drive directly into the main building of the kindergarten. The three people except Xiao Xun divided into two roads and blocked them, ready to annihilate them in one fell swoop.

Bi Lanxing quickly released the vines, growing two pairs of poison ivy for Lu Yan and Lan Bo, who were still in blood, so as not to be killed and eliminated.

Feng Xiaoxi and the three rushed to the building, Bai Chunian climbed up the stairs ahead of time and waited for them to show up. Bi Lanxing used the crazy vines to hang his body on the outside of the main building, and waited for Bai Chunian to force the people down and then catch them all.

Bai Chunian noticed the movement of Far Point with his out-of-the-way light, and suddenly found a sniper muzzle camouflaged by leaves on a branch of a lush poplar tree 200 meters away.