Chapter 30

Five minutes later, the consciousness of all atwl candidates was sent out of the exam room, and the candidates who died in the exam also woke up, took off the simulated glasses with lingering fears, walked out of the small room like a telephone booth, and followed the large army to wait for the entrance. The open space of the field, waiting for the examiner to announce the results and star rating, and finally exhort and conclude.

For a while, pheromones of different smells filled the air, and all kinds of team uniforms crowded the playground. Some teams regretted and cursed, while others cried.

Lu Yan squatted in the corner with drooping ears, buried his face in his palms and sobbed at Bi Lanxing angrily: "It's just the exam, I'll die if I die, why do you show your grades, my father will scold me for their mouths. Not to mention, I actually feel that I am a fool in my heart, causing you to expose your level here. My father and your father will think that I am a stupid rabbit. My father will definitely regret having only given birth to me, wow wow wow wow wow"

"Don't cry, it's okay." Bi Lanxing squatted down on one knee and held up Lu Yan's face to help him wipe away his tears, "I'm not protecting you, this is for the honor of the team, we are qualified for the full formation, the whole team will be added. one star."

"Hmm." Hearing what he said, Lu Yan felt a little better, sobbing and sticking his face into the tissue that Bi Lanxing handed over to blow his nose, the nose blushed, and there were a few big tears hanging on his eyelashes.

When Bai Chunian woke up, he was lying in the corner of the small room. He was stunned for a while, holding his heart. The feeling of being pierced in the heart just now is very real. After the cardiac arrest and the brief excruciating pain, the gap left was filled with a sense of loneliness and loss.

He took off the lenses in his eyes, rubbed his dry eyes, suddenly remembered something, pursed his lips and pushed open the door of the room, and searched in several small rooms next to him. Rimbaud, still in a coma, was found in the room.

Bai Chunian released a comforting pheromone, bowed his body and picked up Lanbo. When he picked it up, he saw a few shiny small parts scattered in the corner, a black pearl with blue polarized light, and a few pieces with Blue fluorescent scales.

Bai Chu years later rummaged through the chest pocket of his team uniform. The act of carefully folding pearls and scales into the paper bag during the exam was just a simulated image. These little things actually fell into Rimbaud's room. on the ground.

He put the pearls and scales in his pocket properly, hugged Rimbaud horizontally, asked a staff member to ask the location of the cleaning room, got into the cleaning room with the mermaid in his arms, locked the door, picked up a clean rag and wiped the pool Twice, then put Rimbaud in, turn on a drain tap, and let the cold water run over Rimbaud.

Rimbaud has been out of the water for nearly 48 hours, the moisturizing bandages on his body are almost dry, the pale skin has become rough and dry, and the blond hair is fluffy and soft hanging on the cheeks, making the omega weak and well-behaved.

The cold water moistened the mermaid's body, and the dull-colored fish tail was rejuvenated by the water, and the cold blue scales swayed slightly with the flow of water.

Rimbaud half-opened his eyes drowsily, raised his hand in a daze, pulled the water on his body, slowly got up, and took a gulp of water from the tap.

Bai Chunian was lying on the side of the pool, holding his cheeks, and gently stroked Lan Bo's hair: "It's been hard work, wait a while, and I'll take you to the Alliance Medical Department first."

Lan Bo was full of water, turned back and blinked at Bai Chunian, pointed to the tap and asked, "Cuck"

"" Bai Chunian slipped, got up and held Lanbo's face to observe, "degraded"