Chapter 05

Bai Chunian waded in the water to pull the plug, and the washing machine finally stopped. At this time, the fish and the bandages on his body had been washed and glistened.

"what are you doing"

Rimbaud pointed to the "wash" button on the washing machine, he knew the word "wash".

"Although, what are you doing with so much laundry detergent?"

Lan Bo rolled up the laundry detergent bottle on the ground with the tip of his tail hanging outside the washing machine, and pointed to the word "wash" on the label to show Bai Chunian.

"Crack."

"Then how did you start the washing machine?" Before leaving, he clearly turned off the power.

Rimbaud was stunned for a moment, his pupils flashed blue light, and a bolt of lightning entered the washing machine power supply along the fishtail, the washing machine made a musical sound of turning on, and led Rimbaud around in a circle.

Bai Chunian finally took the omega out, drained the water and placed it in the corner of the sofa with a towel. He took out his mobile phone and went online to order a glass fish tank with the largest size. By the way, he ordered two takeaways.

Bai Chunian felt that it was necessary to confirm the admission ticket and blood test with Uncle Jin again, so he edited a message and prepared to send it out.

Uncle Jin and President Yan have only one child. He has only seen them from a distance a few times. It is an omega, a lop-eared rabbit. His name is Lu Yan. He is fifteen years old and used to being arrogant and domineering in school. The basket had to help Bai Chunian secretly clean up the mess.

After sending the message, Bai Chunian went to the hall to look at the fish, why the takeaway hadn't come back, and found that the takeaway brother hadn't left yet, and his legs were trembling as he held the door frame and dared not move.

Rimbaud rolled his tail on the shoe cabinet, lifted half of his body to take out the takeout, swallowed the sushi wrapped in plastic wrap, ate the box by the way, and bit off a corner of the fresh-keeping box that the takeaway brother was slung on his body. , Fortunately, Bai Chu came quickly, took Rimbaud away in time, and lost 200 yuan to the delivery boy.

After closing the door, Bai Chunian sat on the ground and rubbed his face.

Rimbaud: "Hiccup."

Rimbaud has never survived in the world outside the laboratory, and his knowledge of the human world is almost zero. The only purpose he was bred for is war and destruction, as well as forcibly mate with a powerful enough alpha to produce more powerful fighters device.

Bai Chunian just didn't want to recall. In his memory, he had a sweet relationship with Lan Bo. In fact, they were all in a large breeding box with soft mattresses and warm yellow lights. He hugged Lan Bo and kissed his neck and His fingers, Rimbaud will respond to him enthusiastically.

Outside the one-way transparent breeding box, more than a dozen scientists in white overalls watched and recorded, and constantly injected pheromone into the ventilation system of the breeding box.

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Fallen Merman TFM » Chapter 5: