Chapter 34

"Don't make trouble."

Bai Chunian didn't know why, but he, who was usually the most impatient, was so patient with this fish's small movements.

"Does it still hurt?" He re-tie Rimbaud's loose tie, and glanced at Rimbaud's fins on his lower body. The fins were raised in an unnatural arc, which should be stuffed with cotton wool.

"em" Rimbaud pressed his fins in the direction that fits his body. From his reluctant expression, he could see that the wound had not completely subsided, but he didn't say that, Bai Chunian didn't lift it up like he did before. His fins embarrass him.

He no longer wanted to get to the bottom of the matter to find out how these injuries came from. Rimbaud's embarrassed appearance made people feel a little distressed.

"I'm going to work today. How can I get there? I'll drive you there."

Rimbaud took out a note left by the president from his pocket and showed it to him.

"Tsk, I'll take a taxi for you." Before Bai Chunian could swear a swear word, Lan Bo took out a third note that read, "I also froze all your consumption accounts for the same reason as above."

Finally, Lan Bo took out a brand new one-hundred-yuan bill from his jacket pocket, put it in Bai Chunian's hand, touched Alpha's head, and went out to work.

Bai Chunian held this banknote for a long time, and angrily threw the money on the ground and stepped on his foot, sitting on the ground and smoking a cigarette.

I haven't eaten well for several days. I only get a bottle of water and a small piece of compressed biscuit every day in the confinement room. Now I can't even order a takeaway.

When I looked back, I saw that the roe had taken the fried egg away.

"I'm afraid I'll eat or something." Bai Chunian leaned against the big fish tank and rested for a while. He didn't realize it when he got up. After a while, he was so hungry that he could bend and stretch out to pick up a hundred dollars on the ground. Money, Zhuo pulled the flip-flops and went out.

Bai Chunian was not the kind of pampered young master, and he spent a hundred yuan quite well. First, he ate a ramen at the bottom shop downstairs, and then went to the vegetable market for a walk.

The market is full of old men and women shopping for vegetables. Bai Chunian, a tall alpha wearing a black vest with his hands in his pants pockets, looks particularly eye-catching.

"Two potatoes."

"Pick me a cabbage, don't want that, the leaves are wilted."

"Fish don't want fish." Bai Chunian waved his hand, squatted down beside the seafood stall with a few vegetable bags, and rubbed his fingertips against the bubbling crucian carp brain seeds in the water tray, "Hey, what do fish eat?"

The live fishmonger was stunned with his scale scraper.

Bai Chunian: "Weigh me two catties of what the fish eat."

I bought some meat, eggs, vegetables and fruits from the vegetable market and put them in the refrigerator at home. At the end, I had ten dollars left in my pocket and I didn't know how to spend it.

After thinking for a while, Bai Chunian took a shower and shaved his chin, changed into casual clothes, put on a black baseball cap, a mask and sunglasses, and planned to take the subway to the Union Police Station to see what Lanbo could do.

When he arrived at the place, it was already twelve o'clock in the afternoon, and the police station was off work.

It was no use talking to the security guard at the door in such a place where idlers were not allowed to enter. Bai Chunian easily avoided surveillance and patrols, and sneaked into the office lobby over the wall and hid in the ceiling to observe.