Chapter 23

The wolf alpha was rescued from the shock state of excessive blood loss, Bai Chunian breathed a sigh of relief, took out the only quick recovery injection he just got from the fixed ammunition box and put it in He So-called's hand, solemnly explained: " Take it, you need this more than we do, protect yourself."

Quick recovery injections are rare materials, equivalent to a chance to resurrect, as long as they are injected within ten seconds after the blood volume bar is cleared, they will not be eliminated, and half of their blood volume will be restored.

"Stay away from me, I won't do a." He Suzuo struggled to get up with the painful wound, leaning against the stair railing to rest, the death simulation in the atwl exam was absolutely real, and he just swam from the edge of death for a while. The so-called spirit of the circle is still in a trance.

Fearing that the smell of blood would attract monsters, several people quickly retreated to their original positions. Rimbaud was attached to the steel light box on the ceiling, and a high-voltage power grid was used to cut off the third-floor corridor of the building where they were located.

The anxious voices of the remaining two team members came from the communicator He So called: "Is brother still there? We've gone to the eighth floor."

He so-called replied to them two sentences.

Du Mo originally hid at the end, but at some point he moved to the wolf alpha's side and asked attentively, "What weapons do you use when you see what they look like?"

Bai Chunian's eyes stayed on Du Mo's face for a second or two, and he turned back to listen to He So-called description with interest.

"I don't know, I didn't see anything." He So-called was sitting on the steps in embarrassment, he was covered in blood but didn't realize it, and said dullly, "As soon as we came in through the gate of Block C, we saw the elevator door open, and the text Yi took the gun in and felt around, but there was nothing. I was worried about a trap, so I took them up the stairs. I didn't expect that when we climbed to the third floor, we were attacked by something invisible. Wen Yi died at that time, and I felt it all over my body. A stiff, choking pain, our blood on the ground, and I can't tell where the wound is."

"If this was an actual battle, we might have already wiped out the team." He closed his eyes in remorse, his face showing a kind of self-blame and fear that belonged to a young soldier.

"Relax." Bai Chunian casually leaned against the window sill and swayed his legs, tidying up the sticky bombs and elastic belts and hanging them on his body, "So only the dead boy got into the elevator."

"Yes, there are no lights in the elevator. I handed Wen Yi a flashlight."

"That's very interesting." Bai Chunian changed into a comfortable position, crossed his legs, and asked, holding his left cheek, "We have a lot of useful information now, if you want to join, we will exchange your information. "

He So-called was well prepared for the team invitation sent by Bai Chunian, which was not surprising. Instead, he habitually discussed the conditions with Bai Chunian: "You seem to put me in a very passive position."

"No way." Bai Chunian laughed, "Now all the teams left on the field are gathering towards the scientific research institute. You have already started to reduce your staff. It is meaningless to choose to fight alone. If you are not interested, there is no threat to you."

In fact, the Sougui Group had already made up its mind to form a team with Bai Chunian before they came to the scientific research institute. Since he mentioned it first, He So-called simply agreed to borrow the donkey and acted reluctantly to gain the psychological upper hand. .