Chapter 09

A morning passed quickly, and the sunlight simulated by the weather system was no different from the real world.

Bai Chunian has read Lu Yan and Bi Lanxing's task books, and the rest of the places are not in one place. Lu Yan's second task is located in the hospital. According to the map, it takes 15 minutes to drive from the library to the hospital. The distance is very long. close.

But there is one thing worth noting. Bai Chunian has been distracted to pay attention to the killing broadcast above the sky. There is a team called the ghost hunter who frequently kills the enemy. Roughly counted, they have broadcasted about twenty-nine ghost hunts. As for the killing information of the regiment, the most broadcasted name was He So-called of the Sougui Group. This person called He So-called was broadcasted at least nineteen times, and the names of the other three members were also broadcast several times.

It was only two hours before the exam started, and the ghost hunters had already won nearly 30 people. The city map was huge, and it was impossible to put seven or eight teams in the same place when assigning candidates. I understand that the ghost hunters are driving around looking for people to kill. Their tactic is probably to take advantage of the initial crowd, get full head points, and then go to the task after killing almost everyone.

On the surface, this tactic is indeed very efficient, but in fact it is very easy to die halfway. Atwl is a survival test. If the team accidentally hits a hard nail in the middle, and the entire army is wiped out before 48 hours, then even if you take more The head score can only be regarded as unqualified.

As we all know, in the atwl exam, the behavior of helping the exam has been repeatedly banned, and even an industrial chain has been formed. There are many retired mercenaries and unemployed criminals who have just been released from prison. The ghost search group must be extremely confident in their own strength.

Bai Chunian sat lazy under the load-bearing beam, absent-mindedly fiddled with the collected amplifier, and hummed softly: "This one has met a fairy. It seems that it is not as simple as asking for help."

Rimbaud was attached to the steel beam of the library with the strong electromagnetic force of the fish tail, the fish tail was coiled between the steel, and he slightly raised his chin to listen to the killing broadcast. Although he is unfamiliar with human language, he is very sensitive to frequently receiving repeated information. The Ghost Hunter has obviously aroused Rimbaud's interest.

"Come down." Bai Chunian patted the position beside him.

Lan Bo walked and crawled down the steel beam and sat beside Bai Chunian.

Seeing that he was holding the python revolver, Bai Chunian kept disassembling and reloading bullets, and teased, "I want to fight."

Lan Bo shook his head gently, stretched out his arms and surrounded Bai Chunian in the corner of the wall, in a protective posture.

Bai Chunian was stunned for a moment. He forgot that with Lanbo's understanding of human technology, it was impossible to understand the physical touch holographic VR. He must have regarded the present as a real battlefield.

"Protect me." Bai Chunian raised the corners of his lips, his thumb and forefinger pinched Lan Bo's left and right cheeks, pressed out two sockets, and smiled coldly, "Then you were so cruel to me back then, just to make peace with you. I grabbed a place to get out of prison, and you forgot I didn't forget."