Chapter 15

Lu Yan found a bottle of translucent pink medicine with the label aelerant in the reagent cabinet of the laboratory. The medicine was placed in an ampoule bottle and attached to an injection gun about ten centimeters long with medical tape. It can be seen that is used together.

"Instructions for use: This medicine will take effect within 10 seconds after injecting it into the glands in the back of the neck." Lu Yan read it according to the label on the ampoule, "It works, it doesn't say that it will work, that's all. ."

"Come on, don't scratch your hands." Bai Chunian took out the tactical dagger on the gun belt. When he quickly pulled it out, the back of the knife scratched off the glass cap of the ampoule bottle. He skillfully used the injection gun to absorb the liquid medicine, and sniffed before closing the cap. The smell of the liquid medicine.

"It's done." Lu Yan played the task book. The second task of "searching for aelerant hallucinogens in the hospital" has been completed. There are already two stars in the task book, plus the fourteen heads that Lu Yan has now obtained. Converted to one star, "Now as long as you live to the end, you can get six stars."

Bai Chunian turned his head and asked the omegas, "You want to get a few scientific research institutes so hard to fight, why don't I take you to the end? There are three fixed ammunition boxes in the scientific research institute. I don't know how many teams are fighting. But I can't take care of so many of you little babies."

Lu Yan gave him a sidelong glance, and put the AC hallucinogen injection gun in his pocket: "Who is your baby?"

Bai Chunian sat on the window sill with his hands propped up, and swayed his legs leisurely: "You are all my treasures."

Lan Bo, who was chewing the empty ampoule, suddenly stopped and blinked at Bai Chunian: "en"

Bai Chunian curled his lips and smiled at him: "You heard me saying that these cute omegas are my treasures." Just now when Lan Bo showed his possessiveness without concealment, Bai Chunian felt inexplicable. It's comfortable, and I want to see what this fish can do more than intimidation. In fact, it's okay to kiss and hug in public to declare sovereignty or something.

But to Lan Bo's ears, Bai Chunian said, "You#is #cute omega# is my baby".

Lan Bo nodded, raised the tip of his tail to give Bai Chunian a "", and even put away his attacking stance, which seemed very generous on the surface.

With a smile on Bai Chunian's face, he gritted his teeth and pinched Lan Bo's face: "Okay, you, this is what you said, go home and educate you."

The growth process of the special operations experimental body is divided into three stages, the cultivation period, the maturity period, and the deterioration period.

Rimbaud is in the cultivating stage. Although the various organs of the body tend to mature, the ability to understand and express is worse than that of normal humans. It needs to continuously eat inorganic and organic substances to help maintain the energy of the glands. Eat enough or inject catalysts to speed up growth process.

Bai Chunian asked everyone to spread out the task book and compared the content of the tasks. He found that many tasks were related to the documents in the third floor area D of the library. Some were disrupted, some were sorted, and some were destroyed. There are at least 80% of the candidates who are likely to get the task about the library, but because the starting place is different, the time to arrive at the library is basically staggered, which means that many people have browsed the materials in the archives.

Coupled with the other seven reports that were taken from the well-shaped bookshelf in this laboratory, it can be understood that the examiner's intention was to spread the content of these materials.