Chapter 33

Bai Chunian was too busy to take care of himself, and didn't have time to appease this bullying fish ball in front of the president. Even he was a little terrified when he stood in front of the president, let alone an experimental body that was still in the cultivation period.

"You may not have a clear enough understanding of your mistakes." Yan Yi's eyes were cold but severe, "As my subordinate, I illegally helped in exams, illegally formed teams during exams, and injected ac hallucinogens into experimental subjects during the incubation period. In the end, the score reached a record high, and everyone was paying attention to you, you are very good."

"It's just normal. Anyway, this week's front page headlines should be ours." Bai Chunian replied in a low voice, "Besides, isn't the exam also for your son."

"Shut up." President Yan rubbed his swollen temple, "Lu Yan has been so used to being lawless by Lu Shangjin, I'll take care of him."

"We received news that there was a serious accident in the atwl exam." Yan Yi took a sip, "the question has been tampered with. It is said that it was done by a reptile omega, who stole a lot of experimental data from the 109 Research Institute, and then Hacked into the atwl exam system, implanted a tampering program one second before the exam started, and chaotically combined the experimental data of the 109 Institute with the exam questions. We have not found his trace yet, nor do we know his purpose. ."

"What is a reptile omega?"

As we all know, crawler is a term in the Internet field about scraping data technology, rather than referring to some kind of creature.

"It's a programming gland." Yan Yi additionally replied, "A kind of inanimate gland, artificially implanted with quark chips in cells, awakened and differentiated through programming, it belongs to artificial glands, and the ability of reptile omega can be regarded as a top hacker. "

"There are more headaches." Yan Yi continued, "After the 109 Research Institute discovered the data leak, it immediately transferred the backup and destroyed the database, but in the process, many data disappeared out of thin air, and along with it, there were also stored in Several special warfare experimental subjects of the 109 Research Institute."

"It should be the reptile omega who is making trouble secretly." Yan Yi said, "The 109 Research Institute dare not openly oppose me, but it is not a good thing for us to lose a large number of their special experimental subjects. We are distributed in various places. There are many eyeliners and agents in the area, and they are very vulnerable to these experimental subjects."

"So I contacted the pbb base and asked them to send special forces to clean up and recover the experimental body. During this time, you and your fish should not go out and cause trouble."

Yan Yi bit down on the words "causing trouble": "As for you, first go back to the Union Prison with me to reflect."

"What about Rimbaud?"

"You don't have to worry about it."

"Oh."

Before Bai Chunian left, he went back and replaced Lan Bo with an anti-inflammatory hanging bottle that was almost empty. It was very inconvenient to change the infusion bottle while wearing handcuffs. Bai Chunian broke off the handcuffs gently, carefully removed them from the hooks and put them back on his wrists, and then squeezed the fractures together like a plasticine, and piled up a pile of quilts for the fish ball hiding in the corner of the bed before leaving.

For a time, the agents in the Union Building were talking about one thing. The chairman's favorite confidant was locked up. I heard that people were sent to watch him for 72 hours in turn to write inspections. , pumped oxygen in the confinement room, and performed all the torture and interrogation routines on this little white lion who didn't know the heights of the sky.