Chapter 35

"Only two hundred, not enough to spend." Bai Chunian raised his chin deliberately to tease him.

Rimbaud coaxed him in a low voice: "It's pitiful first, then it will be."

"Okay, then I'll take pity on the general first." Bai Chunian laughed, grabbed Lan Bo's wrist and put it to his lips, and kissed the thin web between his fingers.

The webs between the fingers are full of capillaries and tiny nerves, so the touch is very sensitive. When touched by the alpha's warm lips, the small web turns red.

Rimbaud's body suddenly stagnated as if he had touched a switch, he made a noise unconsciously, and unconsciously leaked some soft pheromones from the glands.

This little pheromone leaked by omega inadvertently is just hooking fire to alpha, and Bai Chunian reacted almost the first second that this pheromone touched the gland.

The door of the pantry was suddenly pushed open, and the omega, who had just held the document, darted in and said, "The police officer from the International Prison has come to hand over the file, have you sorted it out?"

Rimbaud looked back at the single-seat sofa. Alpha was gone. He was alone in the pantry, and only the window next to the sofa was open.

"en." Rimbaud poured himself a new glass of water and followed the omega out of the pantry.

Bai Chunian hung with one hand under the balcony outside the window of the pantry, and when he heard the sound of the door closing, he turned over lightly, and the fabric in the middle of his shorts lifted up a large piece.

He crouched down and flipped through his phone to calm himself and his second child. I just took a candid photo while Rimbaud was picking up the water. It was a little blurry, but I could clearly see the profile of the omega's face, which was covered by a few strands of blond hair. From the side, the tip of his nose was small and upturned, and the neck and shoulders were close to each other. The collarbone is also ridiculously thin, not as delicate and slender as other omegas, but eats a little more.

He sent the photo to fellow agents in the Union Technical Department.

The technical colleague quickly replied: "Investigate which aspect."

Bai Chunian: "Make the picture more clear, don't lose face, he is very thin."

Technical Colleagues: "Speak the Sunshine"

Rimbaud went out of the pantry and returned to his seat. I heard that the International Prison sent someone to hand over the files. Rimbaud happened to be in charge of this batch of files. As the person in charge, he had to come forward and sign over, so he got up and went to the archives .

Pushing open the door of the meeting room of the archives, sitting inside was a crow omega wearing a police uniform and epaulettes, a pair of charming phoenix eyes, and a tear mole dotted at the corner of his eyes.

Du Mo got up to say hello, and was stunned when he saw the person who came in to hand over.

Rimbaud raised his eyebrows, curled his tail and sat down on the armrest of the sofa, his eyes skipped Du Mo's outstretched hand, and leaned on the sofa with one hand on his chin.

Obviously, Du Mo's police rank is several grades higher than that of Lan Bo, but under the pressure of this mermaid's natural aura, Du Mo unconsciously sat upright.

Lan Bo slightly tilted the tip of his tail, indicating that Du Mo could start talking.

"Okay." Du Mo took out the approval document issued by his superior and showed it to Rimbaud, "I know that the omega alliance police station has captured several terrorists in the past five years. The members of the bird, I need to adjust the files of several of them."