Chapter 37

Bai Chunian put one hand in his pocket, put the gun on his shoulder, jumped off the top of the towering telephone pole, and landed next to Rimbaud.

Rimbaud sat on the corpse of the mercenary who had been shot in the head, lifted the t-shirt of the corpse and wiped the mud from his tail.

Bai Chunian looked at the triangular pyramid hut not far away: "Do you want to go in? What about these people?"

Rimbaud's cell phone has been connected to the Alliance Police Station, and the headquarters transferred police officers from the Red Maple Mountains, and drove over to transport the body and the stunned mercenary away.

"You go home." Rimbaud shook his head, "I'm very tired, myself, I can."

"Anyway, I'm a homeless person now, so I'll just get two hundred bonus points." Bai Chunian searched for something from the mercenary, cut through the cordon, and pushed open the door of the triangular pyramid hut.

It was completely dark inside, and I couldn't see anything. I could only use Rimbaud's luminous tail to illuminate a floor under my feet. However, due to the general rainproof facilities at the door, a pool of water had accumulated on the ground, and the quilt was swimming in the water. A few blue jellyfish stirred by the wave tail.

Bai Chunian also recently discovered where these jellyfish came from. As long as Rimbaud's tail creates bubbles in the water, the bubbles will automatically turn into small jellyfish that emit blue fluorescence, but it seems to be a decorative type that has no use other than good looks. ability.

The hut may be powered entirely by external solar panels, and it is dawn, not long after the sun comes out, and the lighting in the hut should still be dormant.

"Is the task assigned by the police station to investigate this triangular pyramid hut?" Bai Chunian used to know the content of the task in advance, but this time he was in a hurry and could only take a step by step.

Lanbo is new here, so he would not be assigned a task that is too difficult, presumably because this guy doesn't know how to socialize and offend his colleagues with a cold, deep-sea fish face. Thought it was right.

Bai Chunian also paid attention to the triangular pyramid hut incident mentioned in the news. The original video has been blocked by the police, but there are always good netizens who save the video and spread it on various anonymous forums.

The video is actually very simple. The mysterious escape expert uses a black curtain as the background and tells the rules of the game in a trembling electronically synthesized voice:

"This is a super secret room that took three years to build. No secret room enthusiasts around the world should miss it. It has only one entrance and one exit. I swear with my life that it has an exit.

I have already put the bonus at the exit, and the first lucky person to go to the exit will take it away. This is a reward for your wisdom and cunning with my life savings.

This cabin has a temperature detection device, if someone can walk out of the exit within 24 hours, the system will automatically unlock a gift for you, you will definitely like it, in other words, no one does not like this thing, it is worth your time Visit here from any corner of the world.

If it fails to come out, it will become a respectable nourishment and lay a cornerstone for future generations.

Good luck. "

The escape expert covered his body with a hood and cloak the whole time, and the video only showed his upper body, and even his voice was modified with electronic sounds. It is impossible to find any clues about escape expert leon from the video.