Chapter 12

Bi Lanxing puzzled: "Why do they do this"

Bai Chunian stared at the ground in a trance, until the long soot fell on his fingers and scalded him, and then replied softly: "The melted glass naturally drips into the water under gravity, and the drop-shaped high-density glass formed is called Ruper. Special tears, the head can withstand heavy pressure, but the tail is very fragile, one of the associated abilities of the mermaid is like this, when he is stimulated into a spherical self-healing period, no one can open him by external force unless he is cut off. The tip of his tail, violently terminated the self-healing period, and forced him to open his body with severe pain."

It's no secret that this companion ability is written about in many merfolk literature.

"How to do the experiment without opening him, to take blood samples, body fluid samples, to measure the drug tolerance limit, destructive power and injury limit, high temperature limit and low temperature limit, physical strength limit, ability limit, all need the cooperation of the experimental body." Bai Chunian He narrates the test items that Bi Lanxing has never been exposed to before, as common as recalling what he ate for dinner last night.

"You seem to know very well"

"Not everyone is the same as you, the young master knows." Bai Chunian bored the filter of the cigarette **** and tore the cotton wool inside to pass the time, "It's just a test, and my father will find a bodyguard to protect it."

"Yes, some people are lucky." Bi Lanxing took the cigarette **** in Bai Chunian's hand and threw it out on the ground, "Lu Yan is just like, I'm used to him, Uncle Jin thinks too much, no You and I can lead Lu Yan to win too."

Bai Chu laughed youngly: "It makes sense, why didn't I have this consciousness when I was seventeen, I was always thinking about how to get revenge on him, and for a long time I was thinking about how to beat him up when I met him. pill."

On the way to the hospital, Bi Lanxing sat in the back seat watching the scenery outside the window, Lu Yan was dozing in the back seat curled up on his lap, rabbit ears covering his eyes.

Rimbaud squatted on the co-pilot with his tail in his arms, picked up the tip of the tail and blew it and put it in his mouth, just like humans are used to licking a cut finger twice to relieve pain.

Bai Chunian drove the car, stretched out a hand in front of Lan Bo, and opened his palm: "Give it to me."

Lan Bo was stunned for a while, and put his hand on Bai Chunian's hand.

"Don't do this," Bai Chuyang squeezed his hand gently, "Tail."

Lan Bo hesitated for a while, then carefully placed the tip of his tail, which was still sticking with saliva, in Bai Chunian's hand.

The glands in the back of Bai Chunian's neck secreted pheromones, which were released into the palm of the hand through the sweat glands, trapping the tip of Rimbaud's tail.

Rimbaud hummed comfortably, relaxed his vigilance and rested in the co-pilot squinting his eyes. Bai Chunian opened his palm and carefully observed a piece of fish tail in the palm of his hand. There was an indistinct line of demarcation ten centimeters up from the end. The scales at the end were obviously newer and younger. grown.

For a mermaid, cutting off a 10-centimeter-long fish tail is as painful as cutting off both feet of a human being. Even if the fish tail can be regenerated indefinitely as long as the bones are not cut, the awake pain is unforgettable in a lifetime.